Clean Air For All
Integrated Measures To Contain Air Pollution-Vehicular-Construction-Industry-Domestic
Pradeep Kumar Kunche
Think Social Engineering Think Me
Regulation of Fuel Issue -
Central Petroleum Fuels Network Authority
1. GOI should establish Central Petroleum Fuels Network Authority to issue fuel based on authentication of driving license and vehicle registration via biometrics of license holder.
2. GOI must ration issue of fuels to vehicles based on the type of use, fuel price based on milage of vehicles
3. Ban on loose sale of petroleum fuels, mandatory all sales through digital payment.
Emergency Use Fuel
4. GOI must create an "emergency use fuel" supply system to deliver fuel at the place of the breakdown of the vehicle due to empty fuel tank
Doorstep Issue of Fuel in Remote Areas
5. Govt must implement doorstep delivery of fuel to vehicles in villages/ towns located in remote areas, or where fuel stations are far from habitations
6. Mandatory periodic maintenance of every vehicle automatic up to date in National registry of vehicles
Daily Data Of Total Kilometres Done
7. Mandatory recording of starting kilometres every day before taking the vehicle out, in Govt App/SMS that was linked to National Registry of Vehicles. Govt must create an App to take a snap/photo of the odometer
8. Mandatory every vehicle upload detail of starting and ending destination for all vehicles. GOI must create an automatic alert system for best routes to reduce traffic jam, and also alert for low fuel
Parking of Vehicles
9. Govt must provide a unique id for every parking place, Public /RWA/Pvt/Govt offices, National database, GOI App to record online real-time parking information across India.
10. Parking space entry by authentication of vehicle registration & driving license, All parking spaces under 24/7 AI-based CC Camera surveillance, integration of National Parking database with National CCTNS
11. Mandatory to possess permeant parking for all vehicles - owned/ hired, all public roads are treated as no parking zones by default; Mandatory to show own/rented parking space to purchase/possess vehicles
12. Private investment for creating vehicle parking space, trading of permanent parking space.
13. Ban parking facility for staff in Govt offices and students/ staff in educational institutions and for staff in exclusive office establishments in private sector/ industry, to ensure they use only mass mode transport.
14. Mandatory to provide shade for vehicles parked in open spaces, vehicle umbrellas
15. Govt ensure free RO water, subsidized food stall, toilet facility in every public parking space. GOI Must provide exclusive food cards for purchasing food by all drivers (personal, private, or self-employed)
16. Mandatory registration of service stations, all service stations be authorized by OEM's; Mandatory installation of CC Cameras, Exclusive App for monitoring by vehicle owners when their vehicle is serviced
17. Mandatory all spare part manufacturers of vehicles are registered and tie-up with Vehicle Manufacturers - OEM; spare parts be sold only to service stations. All discarded spare parts are accounted and scrapped.
18. Mandatory to exhibit on public domain the quality test reports, life span of spare parts
19. Ban on sale of engine oils to individuals, engine oils are sold only to registered /authorized service stations
20. Unified service stations of all vehicle manufactures rather than exclusive service stations of OEM, Mandatory all vehicles use nearest service station to their permeant parking at RWA or office parking place
21. Mandatory all payments to service stations by vehicle owners through online bank transactions
22. Mandatory for all manufactures of vehicles (OEM) to stock spare parts of discontinued models for 10 years after discontinuation of model.
23. Govt Approval for keeping vehicles as Vintage Vehicles, fixed tax every year for renewal as vintage vehicle.
Onsite Repair Centers
24. Ban on self-towing of vehicles, Ban on self-repair of vehicles onsite, Establishing on-site service centers for repair at highways and in rural areas, Mandatory to use onsite service in case of vehicle break down.
25. Ban on modification of vehicles altering the standard approved design of OEM, criminal offense to do illegal altercations of vehicles. GOI make insurance validity be nullified on vehicles modified illegally
26. Vehicle scrapping should be mandatory, not voluntary
27. Mandatory GPS in all Vehicles, (existing & new vehicles) with GPS by default for all new vehicles, AI-Based centralized GPS Data monitoring system; Mandatory to share GPS by default to two persons
CC Camera – Dash Camera – Monitoring
28. Mandatory installation of high-end AI-based CC cameras along Highways for real-time monitoring of vehicles.
29. Mandatory installation of Dash CC Cameras in every vehicle, standard design by default in all new vehicles.
30. Mandatory container type with a mandatory electronic lock for all vehicles carrying high-value goods
31. Mandatory to register with Govt to get employed as a driver, online contract agreement for employment of driver in the Govt portal, uniform standard timings (working hours), salary, working conditions across India.
32. Govt restrict maximum driving hours per day to 8 hours, 15 minutes break for every two hours or 120 Km highway journey, Govt App to alert the driver if driving more than 2 hours without break/ beyond 8 hours
33. GOI must make mandatory to possess experience of 10000 km of driving in city/ 30000 km driving as assist driver on the highway (passenger/goods) necessary driving in highway.
34. Retirement age for driving to 60 years, pension for drivers.
36. Govt provide tax exemption for the extent of salary of the driver for self-driven persons, Govt provides subsidy/ add/ tax concession for employing drivers for disabled persons vehicles
37. Mandatory information online real-time to National Vehicle Registry via App/ SMS in case personal vehicle is given to use by others, Online Standard Agreements for giving vehicles on lease/rent in the Govt App/web
38. Mandatory recording of kilometres in the odometer by the drivers of all hire vehicles at the beginning and end destination of every single hire through App
39. Mandatory all hire vehicles (two/three/four) should enter starting and ending destination for each trip
40. Mandatory all hire vehicles services only through app-based/call center booking, National online real-time database of details of who hired Vehicle, entry to hire vehicles through biometrics and payments digitally
41. Mandatory to use hire vehicles or multi-mode transport to reach airports/ railway stations/ bus stations. Ban on use of personal vehicles. Exclusive National App for record and permit of Govt officials travel across India.
42. Mandatory fixed radius for all hire vehicles to operate, with Private EV within 3 km radius, three-wheeler autos within 5 km radius, app-based taxis and city taxis (8 hours 80 km) within 30 km radius.
43. GOI provide free by default limited commercial permit for all personal vehicles to provide empty space on their two /four wheelers for standard price per kilometre to provide transport to others
44. Mandatory every driver wears UV Protective Sunglass during driving in the day time, Anti-glare glasses in night driving glassless for protection from glaring as a standard part of driving while driving on highways.
45. GOI educate /recommend types of foods to eat/ avoid during driving on highways
46. Mandatory anti drowsing devices in all vehicles plying on highways
47. Mandatory air-conditioning of driver cabins of all goods carriers and passenger transport heavy vehicles, Govt ensure greenery is raised along the highways to ensure proper shade on roads during noontime
48. GOI should issue alert warning ban on driving during emergency/pandemics in the event of earthquakes or during flood warning or incessant rain warning etc
49. Criminal offense equivalent murder for blocking roads (fully/partially) by any person or organization.
50. Ban on using public roads for any private or Govt function.
51. Removal religious places (all religions) in the traffic islands.
52. Ban on doing stunts on roads by people using vehicles govt must impose stringent punishments for indulging in stunts with vehicles
53. Ban on showing in Advt films tv serials dancing on vehicles putting head out etc, mandatory statuary warning for all old films showing such acts in future
54. Mandatory crash test (NCAP) for all vehicles, and airbags (six) on all vehicles (even in the base model) in a time-bound manner for all three/four- and above-wheel vehicles.
55. Mandatory helmet for two/single wheeler personal vehicles, mandatory to use headgears for moving in roads mandatory entry into petrol pump on reading bar code of helmet for all two wheelers
56. Mandatory lane discipline Driving, violation of lane discipline may lead to suspension of driving license
57. Mandatory to adhere to speed limits, GPS tracking of speed, and time of travel between two points.
58. GOI must create an automated system for monitoring traffic with automated challans, linking traffic violations with the issue of fuel
59. GOI must ensure all driving license holders, vehicle owners disclose all bank accounts they possess, all bank account holders mandatorily added details of driving license and vehicle registration to their bank account
Travel On Highways Information
60. Mandatory to inform Govt on Special APP with their biometric details for travel on Highways.
Accidents – Stopping of Vehicles
61. Ban stopping on the highways for any reason either for drinking tea or refreshments or water etc or for going for toilet; Govt ban establishing food courts other than designated places (highway villages/ highway nest)
62. Mandatory carry & use pea-bags/ funnels for urinating in case of emergency urination or wait till the nearest highway hub/ highway rest, ban peeing on the highway.
63. Mandatory every passenger in multi-mode (bus/van) is provided with vomit bags
64. Mandatory vehicle drivers to inform cause of accident; Mandatory to inform Govt in Exclusive App get code for repair, Mandatory vehicle service stations record in writing/ voice about the cause of the accident/ dent.
65. Govt must issue stop plying on roads for all accident vehicles and stop fuel issue notice until they get repaired, get fitness certificate after re-examining, undergo compulsory meditation classes, psychological stress tests;
66. Criminal offense to stop a vehicle in the middle of traffic, indulging in quarrelling/ arguments over collision
67. GOI must ban stopping vehicles in the event of minor accidents like vehicle scratch/ vehicle dent at traffic islands/parking lots and the affected persons can lodge compliant to the police via online compliment
68. Ban Police try to stop vehicles by indulgencing in unprofessional feats
69. Making it mandatory for police to wear body cams or body-worn cameras when checking vehicles
Accidents Prevention - Lighting System – Horn
71. Govt must ensure all high way lighting be Sodium Vapor - SV / Metal Halide - MH lamps only, a complete ban on using LED lighting on high ways for street lights
Health Care - Emergency Medicine
73. Essential Medical stores on all highway nests, all highway villages in every 25 km range
74. Establishment of emergency medicine hospitals along the highways and deployment of highway emergency accident response medical teams
75. Mandatory for all hospitals/ doctors to attended immediately any accident victims without waiting for FIR
76. Mandatory inclusion of blood group in Aadhar / Voter id, Biometric cards/ driving license, to ensure identification of blood group of road accident victims
77. Mandatory first aid training for all drivers, Mandatory all four-wheelers and above plying in high ways must carry standard first aid material
78. Mandatory all driving license holders undergo Yoga and meditation training to get relief from stress.
79. Mandatory to stop the vehicle and attended the accident victims in case of accidents, Govt create an integrated App for reporting on accidents
80. GOI Develop an app for online real-time multi-lingual guidance for accident victims/ attendants to get first aid online GOI must establish an online emergency response, guidance team.
81. Mandatory periodic health check-up of the drivers of the vehicle; Self-declaration by drivers (paid/self) about the health condition and fitness every day before taking the vehicle on the highway in Govt app
82. Govt Set up Sexually Transmitted Diseases - STD cure clinics in Highway hubs for the drivers who are suffering to get medical aid.
83. Criminal offense to indulge in sex on public roads and highways and vehicles on public streets/ roadside/ inside the vehicles moving or parked on the roadside or parking spaces
84. GOI should develop an app for recording unauthorised stopping of the vehicle on highways by any public or drivers of other vehicle
85. Govt must provide support for patients with asthma in ensuring clean air in their surroundings and also provide tax concession on asthma medicines.
86. Mandatory accidental group & Life insurance coverage for all citizens and all foreign origin tourists; All accident victim's treatment charges be borne by Govt through Universal Accidental Insurance.
87. GOI should make a uniform compensation policy across India for any causality on account of any accident
88. Govt must link vehicle maintenance to accidental insurance to mandatory period maintenance
89. Govt make mandatory all products transported by goods vehicles be insured with online deemed insurance
90. Health insurance premium linked to cycling/walking with cumulative hours per month/ Annum.
Animals - Exclusive Vehicles For Transport Of Cattle
91. Ban bullock carts/ animal-based carts/ buggies carrying the goods or passengers / religious possessions on bitumen roads or cemented roads
92. Govt must make it mandatory that all animals transport be made in exclusive vehicles all-weather vehicles designed to minimize the discomfort of animals ensuring no cruelty on animals
93. Criminal offense to hit/ accident animals cause injury/ death to animals
94. EV is welcome, but GOI must have a clear plan to mitigate environmental and capital cost issues
95. GOI should make manufacturers responsibility to buy back the old battery and recycle it safely, incentivize urban mining
96. GOI make it mandatory every RWA or group of RWA possess adequate EV charging stations, Govt App for E Chagrining stations real time data to ascertain available space.
Traffic Reduction - Different Timings
97. Different timings of all Govt. Private offices, educational institutions for reduction of traffic density, Ban on use of personal vehicles for offices and educational institutions, Imposing cess on a long travel to work.
Work -Study from Home
98. GOI should incentivize for making work from home, Govt ensure employers provide standard ready to use portacabins, Porta cabin system can be used for theory online classes in higher education institutions.
First & Last Mile Connectivity - EV Shuttle in All RWA’s
99. GOI ensure all first & last-mile connectivity be only through EV, phase out petroleum fuel vehicles
100. Mandatory every RWA possess a battery-operated – Electric Vehicle- (EV) Shuttle for first and last-mile connectivity.
Residential Welfare Associations - Digital Payments – Online Shopping
101. Mandatory Digital Payments through RWA Maintenance charges for essential services like Newspaper, milk, etc Mandatory providing barber, washermen in RWA or group of RWA
102. GOI must make cycling educational curriculum, mandatory every RWA possess cycle track, every child is given a bicycle free by Govt, GOI provide Tax concessions for creation/sponsor public bicycle sharing systems
103. GOI must ensure all the Kirana stores are online with App-based e-commerce groceries stores
104. Streamlining credit system of Kirana Store, it should be done through Proposed "Provision Debit Card" and the credit limit be set for groceries in this provision debit cum credit card
105. Govt provides special discount for online purchase of all goods; Mandatory all online delivery be EV/CNG
106. Govt create logistics Hubs in outskirts of every city for unloading large tonnage diesel goods trucks.
107. Govt ensure levy of fixed cess for every store purchase bill for use of personal vehicle, concession for mass mode transport use for personal visit of commercial store
Regulation of Public Gatherings- Possessions
108. Ban on Barath's/ processions on traffic roads. Ban on parking on public roads near the marriage function halls. Restrict organized public gathering on any event to 500 people
109. Green tax of Rs 100 per person to attendant gatherings above 100 persons, Govt App for approval and reporting large gatherings in public places or RWA
110. Ban on use of personal vehicles for cinema/ sports/ events, mandatory to use mass mode transport, Mandatory all people who visit cinema halls must use mass mode transport
111. GOI must restrict the number of attendees in every marriage function, GOI must shift all existing marriage / function halls in the city to outskirts
112. Limit the public and media gathering at state assembly/ parliament and political offices. All political press conferences be virtual, Ban on personal press conferences.
113. Govt ensure reduction of green channel for even for permitted dignitaries, limit Green Channel only for official visits, ban for using for visits to Private functions, making Govt functions for virtual ingratiation.
114. GOI must ban media chasing the vehicles of the police vehicle
115. GOI must ensure all court proceedings are under CC Camera surveillance, only recording of court proceedings is given online soon after completion of the hearing of each case (uncut /unedited
116. GOI must ban Gatherings of relatives or friends or fans or media around hospitals
117. Ban on public gatherings at opening ceremonies of commercial outlets
118. Regulation of Protests on Public Roads, Govt resolve issues within 24 hours, Govt create public protest cites with all facilities.
119. Govt must make 100% digitalization of all Govt transactions with the public to reduce people visiting physically Govt offices, App to record Grievances, addressed in a time-bound manner
Increasing Average Speed
120. Mandatory opening of throughfare for all RWA to reduce travel by few kilometres
121. Govt establish 24/7 Road repair service organization ensuring clearing roadblocks
122. Geo-mapping of manholes
123. Govt formulate a road use coordination dept to minimize road digging by govt or private agencies
124. Govt must award project contracts to several agencies for bridge/ road development, for speedy completion of the work in a time-bound manner.
125. Govt creates a covered facility in every district / mandal/ block sufficient space for keeping the impounded/ confiscated vehicles for accidents/ traffic violations etc.
Drones for Traffic Reduction
126. Use of drones be must restrict for dropping medicines, for use in emergency ban on e commerce delivery
Multi-Mode Travel Card
127. Govt issue an exclusive Multi-Mode Travel Card (biometric) for all citizens, mandatory to use for traveling on any mode of transport. Mandatory digital payments, Ban on cash payments at all modes of transport.
Vehicle Miles Travelled (VMT) Per Capita
128. Govt determines vehicle miles travelled (VMT) per capita; Govt should impose Pollution Cess for above VMT per capita, incentives for using multi-mode transport.
Vehicular Carbon Credits
129. Introducing vehicular carbon credits for using multi-mode transport instead of personal vehicles. A game changer measure to reduce vehicular pollution
Diesel Generator- Motor
130. Mandatory registration of diesel generators/ motors with Ban on sale of losing fuel either petrol or diesel for vehicles or diesel generators or motors
131. Mandatory to inform in an online real-time about the starting and ending time of diesel generator/ motor, Mandatory periodic maintenance, Ban on self-repair of diesel generators / motors.
132. Govt fund solar power/ inverters in urban areas replacing diesel generators for emergency power supply
Domestic – Household Air Pollution
133. Mandatory kitchen chimneys exhaust fans n all kitchens in houses, , Mandatory all exhaust / chimney in kitchens all apartments/ high rise budlings.
134. Mandatory use of exhaust chimneys in all commercial food preparations including roadside eateries
135. Govt provide goober gas plants in all villages all household, especially farmers low smoke stoves, govt distribute solar cookers
136. Regulation of burning of firecrackers, ban on firecrackers bruising during any celebrations/functions.
137. Ban burning garbage/ garden waste in public places or RWA or private homes by anyone on any occasion,
138. Govt ensures everyday clearance of solid waste in every RWA, process the same daily for waste to wealth.
139. Govt must ensure no landfills be piled up like mountains, and ensure every solid waste generated is converted into useful products every day without any backlog of buffer stock of solid waste generation
Construction - Air Pollution
140. Measures are needed to contain air pollution due to construction activity. Online real-time info of construction activity information to Govt to show they are following standard norms.
141. Ban construction activities after 8 pm and before 8 am.
142. Govt must possess data of every manufacturing unit, every type of pollution air pollution
143. GOI must make it mandatory all mining operations be under continuous drone monitoring and provide public video data of mining operations
Mitigating Pollution Effects
144. Govt must educate/create awareness in people on how to mitigate various types of air pollution
145. Mandatory Raising Greenery in every RWA will further reduce pollution, Govt provides free /subsidized indoor air purifier plants; Mandatory all pollution-causing industry to rise and maintain green cover along highways / cities / municipal parks the area of green cover based on quantity and type of pollution
Clean air is essential for the healthy life of humans and animals, unfortunate in the race of development, people are losing the nature-given right of access to clean air. Lack of clean air causes a severe effect on the health of people of all ages from respiratory issues cardiovascular issues, effects on the brain like dementia, and other health disorders, causing lakhs of deaths, denting national productivity.
Air pollution is mainly due to vehicular pollution, construction dust, burning of urban garden waste, and due to industrial activity and mining activity and even domestic air pollution from kitchens has a severe impact on people.
The urban air pollution is predominately due to vehicular pollution caused by petroleum fuels and due to lack of mandatory periodic maintenance of vehicles and due to lack of perfect driving skills.
The construction pollution is due to dust from construction sites due to non-adhere of the standard measure of covering construction activities to contain construction dust and uncovered construction raw material transportation.
The urban air pollution is partly due to uncontrolled illegal burning of urban plant and garden dry waste, and also due to burning of stubbles in the outskirts of cities/ towns in the agriculture fields.
Urban pollution is also partly due to chemical-ridden firecrackers at will and the wish of people without much regulation or control.
The domestic indoor pollution is mainly due to oil fumes, smoke, that arise in the food preparations in the kitchen due to the lack of proper exhaust system in urban areas and rural areas due to lack of access to clean fuel, still depend on fossil fuels for food preparations.
In the process of containing the vehicular pollution which is a major cause of urban air pollution, I have prepared a vision document simple and effective reforms year 2011 with subheading – transport sector reforms" and my exclusive document on "measures to contain vehicular pollution" the year 2015, shared documents with GOI from time to time.
Govt initiating measures in transport sectors like National registry of vehicles and National registry of driving licenses, pollution control certification in the National registry, etc, need appreciations, which are suggested in my document Year 2011, "Simple and Effective Reforms"., Still lot more fundamental reforms are needed to contain vehicular pollution as well as air pollution due to construction activity and industry.
Govt aggressive push towards Electric Vehicles is a welcome step, as the future belongs to EV once technology evolves, till that time, petroleum fuel-based vehicles (SUV, trucks) exist and occupy a major share in goods transport for many more decades due to technical and economic viability, moreover, it takes time to phase out all existing Petroleum fuel vehicles even in the passenger segment.
The un deniable fact is use of adulterated fuels, road side sale of loose fuels, use of loose adulterated lubricant oils in service stations and lack of mandatory periodic maintenance, substandard duplicate spare parts, are the biggest causes of pollution. So, there is an acute need for regulation of the issue of fuels and lubricating oils, and ensure mandatory periodic maintenance, regulation of manufacture and sale of spare parts, many more measures needed to contain vehicular pollution, and pollution from other sectors for ensuring Clean Air for All.
Regulation of Fuel Issue -
Central Petroleum Fuels Network Authority
1) GOI should establish Central Petroleum Fuels Network Authority to issue fuel based on authentication of driving license and vehicle registration via biometrics of license holder. This measure provides multiple benefits, eliminates fuel adulteration to a great extent, enable accurate assessment of fuel at fuel stations and the fuel used by every vehicle, the scope for adulteration at fuel stations be eliminated which is one of the root cause of pollution, this measure of controlled fuel issue enables assessment of mileage vehicle, this measure enforces vehicle owner's periodic maintenance / improved driving habits of the driver if fuel issue linked to mandatory periodic maintenance of vehicle, this measure eliminates theft of vehicles to a great extent. This measure enforces drivers to adhere to traffic rules like driving in speed limits, maintaining lane discipline, etc as severe traffic violations can be linked to fuel stoppage through the central petroleum fuels network authority.
This measure enables to know how much every individual vehicle owner/household is spending on fuel, exact assessment of per capita consumption of fuel, carbon emissions, Central Petroleum Fuels Network Authority - CPFNA acts as a fulcrum to leverage/enforce many more needed course corrections in the process of reduction of vehicular pollution, accidents, etc, saving environment and lives of people.
Need for creation of Central Petroleum Fuels Network Authority – CPFNA suggested to GOI in 2011, shared again in 2014 June, via my Document - Simple and Effective Reforms for Controlling Corruption – the year 2011
2) GOI must ration issue of fuels to vehicles based on the type of use, fuel price based on milage of vehicles In the process of reduction of the use of personal vehicles, the cost of fuel be highest for personal vehicles, moderate cost, and public transport vehicles, lowest cost for goods transport vehicles, base/lowest cost for ambulances. This measure is necessary to prevent wastage of fuel and encouraging people to use mass mode transport, help in the reduction of pollution.
This measure reduces the use of high-end vehicles, low mileage vehicles, encourage people to fuel-efficient vehicles, this measure provides cost-effective mass transport / public vehicles, encourages people to use mass mode transport, lower fuel charges for goods carriers, especially agri produced will enable people lower food costs, and base of fuel for emergency ambulances will provide humanity; also this measure creates equality, why should poor, common people face pollution, health issues due to luxury life of rich using low mileage vehicles. Rationing of Fuel creates responsible behavior in rich and respite for poor and common people.
3) Ban on loose sale of petroleum fuels, mandatory all sales through digital payment. This measure of digital means of the purchase of fuel for vehicles (two/four wheelers, autos, taxi) or diesel generators or running motors enables to known/ access actual spending on fuel by every vehicle owner, diesel generator/ motor assessment of carbon footprints generated by every vehicle, and contain fuel adulteration.
The digital payment provides accurate details of vehicle wise and cumulative sale of fuel at fuel stations and eliminates adulteration at fuel stations, the CC cameras at every fuel station will eliminate cash transactions and sale of loose fuel, eliminate adulteration of fuel at fuel stations be contained.
Emergency Use Fuel
4) GOI must create an "emergency use fuel" supply system to deliver fuel at the place of the breakdown of the vehicle due to empty fuel tank, for getting fuel needs has to dial an emergency number with OTP and the nearest fuel station people will pick up "emergency use fuel" in the required optimal quantity and deliver the fuel at the place of break down, and charge the transport cost for bringing the fuel from the nearest fuel station.
The emergency use fuel cost and service charges are deducted via bank, in case the vehicle owner is unable to pay the cost of the fuel due to what so ever reason, the same can be added in the "central petroleum fuels network authority" and the same will be sent to a bank account of the vehicle owner / driver for recovery when the funds are available, along with standard fixed penalty. In case of no recovery within 45 days, the Central petroleum fuels network authority stops the issue of fuel to the vehicle across India, until dues are cleared.
The emergency use fuel is issued only once/twice in a calendar year and repeated request for emergency fuel request/breakdown of the vehicle after issue of emergency use fuel will lead to vehicle seizure and suspension of registration for few months, along with the suspension of driving license of the driver for negligence, stop issue of fuel in Central petroleum fuels Network.
This measure induces discipline to the vehicle owner and driver, to check fuel availability before taking the vehicle out, this measure reduces traffic congestions and emission of pollution on account of vehicle breakdown after effects i.e slowdown of traffic/ traffic jams.
This measure contains sale and use of loose fuel, Fuel stations indulging in adulteration of fuels, this measure also contain buying of illegal fuel on roadside sold by small-time vested interests, every emergency use fuel is issued based on the call center support request and the price be charged from the vehicle owner. Heavy penalty for vehicle breaks down in the middle of traffic on account of low fuel/lack of periodic maintenance will make drivers more alert.
Doorstep Issue Of Fuel In Remote Areas
5) Govt must implement doorstep delivery of fuel to vehicles in villages/ towns located in remote areas, or where fuel stations are far from habitations, to reduce the wastage of fuel-burning due to empty transport, in villages/towns where the physical distance of fuel stations is long and vehicle population is more.
The fuel be sourced from the nearest fuel station, and fuel be issued on select dates and fixed time, the door delivery fuel vehicle arrives in that locality, move around the village/town, and the fuel purchase be pre-booked for delivery at a nominal rate of door delivery charges and fuel be charged premium for on demand purchase, if any one wants fuel at anytime in their place where door step delivery of service is available.
Govt initiative of delivery of fuel at doorstep needs appreciation, but the delivery of fuel be restricted only to diesel for generators and motors in urban not for vehicles in cities in the common points in the Wards, whereas petrol and diesel be delivered at common points in villages for vehicles and diesel generators/ motors.
The doorstep issue of fuel tankers can be placed in a central location in highway hubs so that it will be easy to cater needs of fuel to vehicles which got break down due to empty fuel tank, used as emergency use fuel.
All fuel issues follow the same procedure adopted in fuel stations which in central petroleum fuels network authority, i.e fuel issue-based on authentication of vehicle registration card and driving license card, the payment received digitally.
The doorstep delivery of fuels is of great use for people who are using diesel generators/ diesel motors for various purposes be it as an emergency power supply for commercial establishments during power cuts or for use as onsite in the construction activity or agriculture by farmers or running small scale industry.
Govt must make diesel for generators and motors be issued in the same manner of issue of fuel to vehicles, by making it mandatory registration of all diesel motors/ generators just like vehicle registration and obtain unique id electronic swipe card and mandatory online information of the use of diesel generator/ motor to detailing the use of fuel/ ascertain fuel consumption and all payments for diesel for generators be through bank online transaction and the quantity of diesel issue be fixed, based on proof of previous use.
ideal Govt fund/subsidy for Inverters for replacing diesel power generators and solar power pump stets for agriculture to replace diesel motors where ever possible.
6) Mandatory periodic maintenance of every vehicle automatic up to date in National registry of vehicles This measure is one of the most important measures in the process of reduction of pollution. Lack of mandatory periodic maintenance is one of the root causes for accidents, and also the root cause for the rise of pollution, it is a common syndrome that after free servicing offered by vehicle manufacturers all vehicles most vehicle owners especially commercial owners never do service of vehicles as per manufactures protocol, as a result, quicker wear and tear and low milage, causing heavy pollution.
So mandatory periodic maintenance linked to fuel issues is necessary, mandatory periodic maintenance in time should be done by authorized service stations, and the data be sent to the national registry of vehicles. It makes every vehicle adhering to standard pollution under control norms only be able to get fuel from fuel stations, failure to make mandatory periodic maintenance as per original manufacture of vehicles standard protocol then the National registry of vehicles alters Central Petro Fuels Network authority to stop the issue.
Automatic Artificial Intelligence -AI-based alert systemin the National Registry of Vehicles to alert the owner and driver to remand them in advance to make mandatory periodic maintenance, when the standard parodic maintenance nears, so that vehicle owner prepares to give the vehicle, make alternative arrangements for their travel in case of personal vehicles and in case of hire vehicles they stop hiring, The automatic AI System alert traffic police to seize the vehicle in case of the vehicle ply on the streets after this notice. These measures ensure mandatory periodic maintenance done in time.
Failure to make periodic maintenance, the automatic AI-based system alert RWA to stop vehicles from going out of RWA premises to avoid seizure of the vehicle, failure of RWA to stop will lead to the imposition of a fine on RWA, defying the orders of NRV, implemented by RWA by vehicle owners/drivers lead to suspension of driving license of the driver who is driving the vehicle in the RWA.
Apperceptions for GOI linking pollution certification in the National Registry of Vehicles, which will help in easy authentication of interstate vehicles pollution.
Daily Data Of Total Kilometres Done
7) Mandatory recording of starting kilometres every day before taking the vehicle out, in Govt App/SMS that was linked to National Registry of Vehicles. Govt must create an App to take a snap/photo of the odometer Since kilometers done by every vehicle plays a major role in determining carbon emissions - pollution, and data of kilometers done by every type of vehicle/ profession wise / city wise / will provide better planning in reduction of pollution, GOI must create an APP/ SMS for recoding the kilometers done by every vehicle every day before taking the vehicle out, Govt should make it mandatory every vehicle record the kilometers done every day before starting of their vehicle.
This measure enables the assessment of the total kilometers done by every vehicle, this measure can assess the fuel use, purchase and will further contain the sale of loose fuel obtained illegally / unauthorized ether by fuel stations or on the roadside, by theft of fuel from other vehicles
This measure makes people adopt responsible use of vehicles, and also able to assess the fuel efficiency of each type of vehicle based on the average mileage of each vehicle. If the average mileage is below the standard mileage of that type of vehicle as per manufacture, then the vehicle is kept under observation for driving habits or lack of periodic maintenance or pilferage of fuel and reduced manipulation of odometers for resale etc. In the case of below standard average milage, the reason for low milage should be investigated, whether it is due to driving habits or whether it is due to substandard spare parts. As the data of the same type of vehicles giving low mileage after maintenance will raise doubts on the quality of spare parts.
This measure of recording daily kilometers done every vehicle enables drivers to follow standard speed limits and stopping the vehicle when the engine ideal time is more based on the traffic signal etc, and also reduce applying sudden breaks, etc, also this measure enables all manufactures of spare parts adhere to quality standards of the spare part manufactures and also the service stations.
The exact kilometers done will enable to identify and alert the vehicle owners well in advance need for periodic maintenance of the vehicle as per manufacturers standard recommendation.
As an additional measure, GOI must make it mandatory to the recording of total kilometers at the start of every day in RWA or where the vehicle is parked, by the security every time the vehicle is out of the standard place of parking whether in the RWA or in the designated place and every time the vehicle reaches a fuel station will enable fool-proof assessment of fuel consumption and mileage of the vehicle. This measure ensure every vehicle owner/driver daily record kilometres exactly, contain manipulation of odometer. This measure acts as a double check in getting data of total kilometers done per day by every vehicle.
Govt must create an App to take a snap/photo of the odometer of vehicle every day before the start of the day so that the APP will capture/record and tabulate every day the kilometers did by the vehicle, a unique QR Code based on vehicle registration, engine number for identification of every vehicle is placed on the speedometers containing details of the vehicle registration. the same mobile APP can be used by the fuel station to take the snap/ photo of the odometer of the vehicle which comes for fuel purchase, and the same will be recorded and cumulated with the earlier data of the vehicle mileage and the same App be used by vehicle service stations/ mechanic sheds to record the kilometres when they came for a service station.
This will further ensure vehicle owners adhered to standard kilometres periodic maintenance. This measure is useful if the driver / owner of the vehicle is not using mobile phone or their mobile phone is not working etc, the recordings at fuel stations or parking lots be useful for assessment of total kilometres done. This measure reduces pilferage of fuel by ant pity vested interests, especially in govt / private organisations.
This App should work even if there is no internet due to what so ever reason, the App should work still the photos taken in the app able to read the kilometers done and sent details when it reaches fuel stations for fuel or any service station where 24/7 internet is available, details of Kilometres get uploaded in a central database.
The app should ensure that as soon as the odometer is clicked in the App, the app reads the kilometers done and provide an indication of that it correctly read the kilometers, in case of it unable to read the kilometers through photo click in the app may be due to faulty camera of phone or dust on odometer or malfunction of odometer then the app indicates the driver owner to recheck these probable faults and re click, else enter kilometer details manually in the APP or SMS or voice IVR call for non-smart phone users.
Govt must make it mandatory all vehicle drivers, all goods transport and all public transport drivers must be providing Smart phone by their owners, in case of personal vehicles if they do not possess a smartphone, they can use call interactive voice response (IVR) center service to record by voice the kilometers done or can send an SMS. This measure ensures every vehicle can record kilometres done, also get alerts to drivers when needed.
8) Mandatory every vehicle upload detail of starting and ending destination for all vehicles. GOI must create an automatic alert system for best routes to reduce traffic jam, and also alert for low fuel, It should be mandatory that every vehicle owner/driver upload detail of starting and ending kilometers for the destination for all vehicles (personal private, public, goods) just like App-based cabs.
This measure will also alert the driver about traffic congestions and the best possible route just like in GPS-based / App-based cabs, based on daily data of the total number of kilometers done and data of fuel top up whenever the fuel s purchased by the vehicle at fuel stations the AI-based system will calculate the average mileage and issue an alert to the driver as well as the vehicle owner to fill the fuel.
GPS should be mandatory by default in every vehicle. then the vehicle with low fuel be directed to stop at a specific place in case of fuel not filled at the nearest fuel station, to avoid break down of vehicle on account of no fuel whether in the city or on highways.
Parking of Vehicles
9) Govt must provide a unique id for every parking place, Public /RWA/Pvt/Govt offices, National database, GOI App to record online real-time parking information across India. Ban parking vehicles on the roadside across India either in cities or on highways or RWA internal roads. Govt must make it mandatory all vehicles whether personal/ Govt/commercial/business vehicles parked at RWA/ Govt/ Business / Parking places get recorded in the Govt app for parking via a mandatory swipe/read (barcode/QR-code) of vehicle driving license and vehicle registration at every parking place.
GOI create online real time National data base of parking of vehicles across India by developing a centralised App or swipe machine for parking in every public or private parking place.
This measure ensures the generation of big data of vehicle movement, info of vehicles, info of drivers, enable to identify permanent parking of vehicles in RWA or office establishments, and visitor vehicles will further make people life responsible. This measure contains unlicenced drivers / suspended drivers/ minors driving vehicles unauthorized, as they have to park at some place other than the road.
This measure enables to know where the vehicles are regularly parked, and who is visitor parking. Enabling who are the owners of the vehicle as per RTA documents/ driving license, whether they employed driver etc. this measure helps in non-registered drivers employed by owners of the vehicle.
This measure contains theft vehicles by and large, and also useful in solving the crime by investigation agencies, enable to find the criminals to a great extent, as the National database will provide online real-time information of vehicle registration of parked vehicles, who parked the vehicle. This will help in the easy identification of theft vehicles, enables easy identification of criminal’s field in vehicles, helps in catching the accused/ criminals.
This measure enables to know vehicles which are not in use/ lying ideal in the parking spaces in RWA/ at vehicle service stations, the owners are identified and make them go for periodic maintenance or scrap the vehicle, or pay charges for keeping it as a vintage model. Easy identification of theft vehicles/ abounded vehicles, also, the CC cameras in RWA or on highways major point will further enable to identify who deserted the vehicle. This measure reduces mis use of govt vehicles or un authorised travel of govt officials in personal or private vehicles.
On implementation of high-security registration plates for all vehicles (old and new) will further ensure the vehicle registration plates do not tamper, and easy physical identification of the vehicle.
Ban parking vehicles on the roadside across India either in cities or on highways or in RWA internal roads, all vehicles be parked in the designated parking places, in case of break down mandatory immediate information to Emergency Response team, stoppage for more than 60 seconds will get automatic alert default AI-based from GPS tracking by govt to the vehicle driver, vehicle owner, emergency response tea, heavy fine in case of no valid reason of parking/stopping vehicle unauthorized.
This measure contains accidents to a great extent on highways, reduces traffic jams and reduces pollution in cities due to increased average speed of the vehicles on the roads, saves a lot of time, increases productivity, Also, this measure enables emergency response team to send alert to other vehicles plying on the route to get alerts the vehicle is parked for emergency on the roadside.
Recently courts expressed that there should be proper measures to ensure proper parking spaces stating that "All roads are flooded with vehicles and everywhere, 30 percent space of roads is taken away by parking on both sides. It is a common phenomenon" So Govt must ban parking on roads, ensure private parking spaces for RWA where permanent parking is an issue.
10) Parking space entry by authentication of vehicle registration & driving license, All parking spaces under 24/7 AI-based CC camera surveillance, integration of National Parking data base with National CCTNS since every parking space has a unique id (whether Govt or private commercial or hotel or hospital or RWA) entry to parking space through an online real-time swipe of electronic vehicle registration card and driving license, all exit of the parking space through scanning QR Code sticker of vehicle registration for every vehicle pasted on front glass containing vehicle registration details and biometric of the driver.
This measure ensures that only vehicles which have allocated parking space/ authorised parking be allowed to park, also enable to know who is driving the vehicle, exact assessment of exit time of the vehicle. This measure helps in the identification of theft vehicles across India, as indulging vehicle theft in one place and reaching other destinations in the same state or other states can be easily identifiable, So online real time National Parking Data marginalizes the scope for theft of vehicles.
This National parking database also helps to a great extent in the identification of criminals who are evading the law, and the online real-time National Parking database linked to National CCTNS- Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems so that it will further ease in nabbing criminals.
In the future, as technology improves, and face recognition is made easy, all parking spaces be used face recognition so that the driver's license be identified using face recognition and also be more useful in easy identifying the criminals who are evading the law enforcement agencies.
The CC Camera surveillance will further ensure all vehicles are safe, record the persons who are driving, also possible to inspect the vehicle at a glance for any accidents, and contain self-repair of vehicle, only deflated tire be allowed to change by the driver/ any other person. And no other repair be allowed to take place.
11) Mandatory to possess permeant parking for all vehicles - owned/ hired, all public roads are treated as no parking zones by default. Mandatory to show own/rented parking space to purchase/possess vehicles, it is an open fact that almost 30% to 50% of the roads whether main roads or roads in the residential colonies are occupied by permeant parking as if they own the road and this is leading to traffic jams and slow movement of vehicles and causing more fuel burning in vehicles and more pollution.
Rapid urbanization leading to an increase in population in cities/ towns decreased living spaces, but vehicle population is on the rise, even when limited parking space in the home/ office premises, led to parking vehicles on public roads, to ensure every vehicle owner, possess a parking space govt to make private to create vertical parking in every group of RWA or village/ ward for vertical parking to conserve space and space for every vehicle that was authorized to purchase. This measure reduces parking vehicles on the roads.
Govt must make it mandatory every vehicle owner possess a parking permeant /hired parking space, with a complete ban on parking on roads even in RWA's internal roads. All Govt public roads are treated as no parking zone by default and parking on no parking areas will automatically lead to traffic fines.
Mandatory to show own/rented parking space to purchase/possess vehicles, else vehicle registration be suspended till they show an official parking space and no new registrations without showing the availability of parking space, the parking can be own or rented/ leased for no less than 10 years, parking leased space can be transferred to others in case they move away from that locality.
12) Private investment for creating vehicle parking space, trading of permanent parking space in the process of containing vehicle parking on roads, ensuring every vehicle has permeant parking space and also transit parking in public places. GOI must invite private investment in construction of parking spaces in commercial areas as well as Group of RWA where permanent parking is an issue. All parking should be bulti story vertical parking to save space. This measure generate income as well as employment.
Also Govt should allow Trading of own/ leased parking space, this measure ensure ideal parking space is best utilised, this measure create income generation for many, all parking hire and lease be online agreement that was linked to the national registry of vehicles to eliminate frauds and overcharging, all income and rent be online bank transactions, criminal offense to pay the premium in cash or additional royalty, above the standard rate. In case many people want a particular parking space for buying/renting, then a lottery system to choose the person. All communication /transactions online. Parking should be an integral part of the building code henceforth, mandatory vehicle parking for every house by default
13) Ban parking facility for staff in Govt offices and students/ staff in educational institutions and for staff in exclusive office establishments in private sector/ industry, to ensure they use only mass mode transport. This measure makes people (students/ staff/ employees) use mass mode transport for educational institutions or employment, Govt ensures educational institutions or employer organisations run exclusive mass mode transport from the vicinity of the homes of the students or employees to reach the educational institute or office. And exclusive E Shuttle vehicles in every RWA – Residential Welfare Associations will drop and pickup from their residence to the common mass mode transport nearest point.
14) Mandatory to provide shade for vehicles parked in open spaces, vehicle umbrellas be used especially in noon/ summers. This is necessary to reduce the surface temperature of the vehicles, overheating of the vehicle body, reduction of the evaporation of petrol (as the fuel evaporates faster if parked under the direct sun), the reduction of air conditioners use, even if used need normal temperature, as the shade reduces inside temperature of the vehicle, thus reduces the use of fuel thus reduced pollution, as more temp inside vehicle cabin requires more cooling initially to bring it to pre-set normal temp, more cooling means more use of power, means more use of fuel, means more pollution.
15) Govt ensure free RO water, subsidized food stall, toilet facility in every public parking space. GOI Must provide exclusive food cards for purchasing food by all drivers (personal, private, or self-employed) Govt provides an exclusive food card for all drivers with a credit facility. Govt must ensure all public parking spaces has the free RO water facility and free toilet facility (either permanent or mobile vehicle-mounted), also facility for low-cost subsidized breakfast/lunch/ dinner/ tea/ coffee, by establishing food stalls/ dry ready to eat healthy small eats (depending upon space).
GOI Must provide exclusive food cards for purchasing the food/ snacks/ tea from the food courts by all drivers (personal, private, or self-employed), this food card is linked to bank account, also can get filled some amount per month, by the cardholders or anyone who wish to provide food to drivers, especially by customers who used their vehicles as a tip for good service rendered by the driver, which should be tax-free Also this food card should be provided credit facility for drivers up to Rs 3000 per month, this money be used only for tea/ snacks/food in any food courts across India in highway hubs or parking lots. Since this food card is linked to a bank account with automatic Bank attachment the credit facility for Rs 3000 can be deductible in EMI's
Also making it mandatory for all Employer (individual or organization) has to provide a cash incentive of Rs 3000 in this account towards breakfast tea, drivers can use the same in any of the food courts in the parking public parking lot or elsewhere en route to RWA or en route their home after duty.
This measure reduces the need for running for cash/ change for drivers, and drivers can have their basic food even if they do not have money in hand/ bank account and do not drive empty stomach / do not get deprived of refreshing through tea/ snacks after driving for want of lack of money at hand. This measure reduces fatigue in drivers and reduces accidents. This measure relives pressure on families of the drivers to prepare breakfast/pack lunch box etc and also relieves pressure on the bachelor drivers, to self-cook and come to duty.
The toilet facility at parking spaces will relieve drivers to use them when in need, relieves stress and improves health, reduces health disorders on account of holding toilet.
16) Mandatory registration of service stations, all service stations be authorized by OEM's; Mandatory installation of CC Cameras, Exclusive App for monitoring by vehicle owners when their vehicle is serviced by vehicle owners when their vehicle is taken for servicing, it should be the mandatory duty of the service station to inform the vehicle owners when their vehicle is serviced with live as well as recording vehicle service of each vehicle when the service station mechanics or engineers attend the service to make owners aware of what kind of repair their vehicle received and whether the used lubricant oils are replaced and what spare parts are replaced and why they need to replace such spare parts and also storage and surrender of such spare parts to the Govt for recycling. This measure enhances accountability and transparency of every vehicle service station, this measure reduces vehicular pollution, prevents happening of accidents.
17) Mandatory all spare part manufacturers of vehicles are registered and tie-up with Vehicle Manufacturers - OEM; spare parts be sold only to service stations. All discarded spare parts are accounted and scrapped. This measure eliminates use of substandard spare parts, which are the root cause of low milage, excess pollution, and cause of accidents, and loss of life and property. This measure ensures all spare parts are quality, saves a lot of money for the vehicle owners, reduces pollution to a great extent. Mandatory digital payments to spare parts makes accountable. This measure eliminates the use of old spare parts, mostly sourced from grey markets which obtains spare parts from dismantled theft vehicles. This measure reduces the theft of vehicles.
Ban keeping used/replaced old spare parts in mechanic shops and ban on returning used/replaced spare parts to vehicle owners and all used/ replaced spare parts be surrendered to govt for recycling. Govt may pay a part of the cost of recovered money/value to the vehicle owner only for metal spare parts. This measure reduces manipulation, reduces theft of vehicles and dismantling parts and selling in grey market etc. improves fuel efficiency of vehicles, reduces pollution.
Mandatory all spare part manufacturers has to tie up with one or many automobile manufactures to continue manufacturing and production and Mandatory for the automobile manufactures to certify the auto parts from other manufactures of spare parts for quality and compatibility, Govt should cancel licences of any automobile spare parts manufactures if they fail to get tip up with some automobile manufactures in stipulated time for all existing automobile spare part manufacturers, and all-new manufacturing of spare parts licence be provided by govt only for those who has pre tie-up with auto manufactures, all other non-tie up manufactures of auto spares if continued production will be considered as illegal and the punishment be a non-bailable criminal offence for the owners and also the workers involved in the manufacture, and it is mandatory duty of automobile manufactures spare parts association to conduct survey every village wise/ ward wise to get aware of non-registered manufactures and also illegal manufactures and report it to the Govt.
If the existing manufacturing units who failed to get tie-up with any automobile manufacturers (in India or abroad) are willing to continue on R&D and improvement of quality and compatibility they can continue their unit operations with a limited inventory of materials for trail manufacture and not for sale/bulk manufacture.
All manufacturing units who failed to get domestic tip up from OEM vehicle manufacturers, but got tied up with manufacturers in automobiles in foreign nations, can continue the manufacture and subject to export only to those countries which the OEM Foreign company vehicles are in use, with a complete ban on sale in India, even though the foreign Vehicle manufacture whose presence is not in India, or case of limited sale of vehicles, only that much corresponding quantity be allowed to sale, under strict monitoring of manufacture and sale and use at service stations. Any violation may lead to non-bailable criminal offense and confiscation of all existing assets and nationalization of such assets of the units.
Mandatory to register with govt all importers/ retailers of accessories of vehicles and mandatory to inform govt by the vehicle service stations for use of such accessories for the vehicle with written online request from the vehicle owner, all accessories should get approval from OEM for safe use, all payments for accessories stocking, fitting /use must be through bank transactions.
18) Mandatory to exhibit on public domain the quality test reports, life span of spare parts and the quality standard followed while making the spare parts and the quality testing of samples of every batch of production of spare parts by the manufacture of every spare part and also display in the public domain the online real-time stock availability with manufacture, Dealers, retailers, and vehicle service stations. The details of the life of each spare part, average miles the spare parts need replacement or causes of premature wear and tear. This measure able to make drivers understand their driving faults and make them do course corrections in driving habits.
19) Ban on sale of engine oils to individuals, engine oils are sold only to registered /authorized service stations, in the process of containing manufacture / sale and use of adulterated engine oils / lubricant oils by recycling used engine oils unauthorisedly Govt must make it mandatory all OEM lubricant oil manufacturers must sale their products only to authorised service stations.
Mandatory for authorised service stations to account for use of lubricant oils with vehicle engine number and vehicle registration online real time, and mandatory for service stations to surrender used lube oils, all repair and service under CC camera, this measure l eliminate fake lubricants used rampantly till date, also this measure help in indiscriminate discharge of used lubricant oil by vehicle owners who otherwise drain their used lubricant oils indiscriminately in open roads, soils causing environment pollution, contamination of water bodies, this measure reduce pollution to a great extent as lose lubricant oils cause heavy pollution
20) Unified service stations of all vehicle manufactures rather than exclusive service stations of OEM, Mandatory all vehicles use nearest service station to their permeant parking at RWA or office parking place this measure of unified service stations of all vehicle manufactures of same type of vehicles, two wheelers, three-wheeler, four wheelers, min trucks, trucks. etc in equidistance in every bock, mandal, place them all across the city / towns / villages, strategically based on total vehicle population, equally distributing the workload, as periodic maintenance of all vehicles, instead of exclusive vehicle service stations by every other manufacture will further reduce empty travel of vehicles for service, and more convenient for people.
Mandatory all vehicles use nearest service station to their permeant parking at RWA or office parking place or place where the vehicle need mandatory periodic maintenance reduces unnecessary travel of the vehicle from parking place to the service station and back, which itself runs into millions of kilometres of wastage of fuel-burning for empty running in every city in all vehicles.
21) Mandatory all payments to service stations by vehicle owners through online bank transactions will further make sure only legal money is used for vehicle repair, and also make sure how the vehicle service stations are earning, and making it mandatory all manufactures of spare parts and lubricant oils be sold only to authorized service stations with a ban on the sale of loose to individuals and also mandatory to surrender all used lube oils and ware and tears parts that were replaced will further reduce the circulation of duplicate/unauthorised and substandard manufacture spare parts. This measure eliminates unregistered mechanic shops/ service stations. Doing service at unregistered service stations or making cash payments should be a criminal offense.
22) Mandatory for all manufactures of vehicles (OEM) to stock spare parts of discontinued models for 10 years after discontinuation of model. subjected to several years of mandatory scrapping of vehicle policy, The spare parts of the discontinued model can be made available up to 10 years after discontinuation in volumes based on the total sale of disposition model and also keep maximum of 1% of spare parts to keep it as vintage cars.
23) Govt Approval for keeping vehicles as Vintage Vehicles, fixed tax every year for renewal as vintage vehicle. all vehicles which are crossed and age of 10 years from manufacture and not sent for vehicle scrapping should be considered as vintage vehicles, approval for keeping vehicles as vintage vehicles subjected to showing the space for parking (own or hired), all vintage vehicles must pay fixed amount of tax every year, must get fitness certificate every quarterly. This measure reduces people keeping un used old vehicles as status symbol occupying public /RWA streets and causing pollution using such vehicles locally.
Onsite Repair Centers
24) Ban on self-towing of vehicles, Ban on self-repair of vehicles onsite, Establishing on-site service centers for repair at highways and in rural areas, Mandatory to use onsite service in case of vehicle break down. Establishing on-site repair/service centers for vehicles, for repair at highways and in rural areas, as part of the primary repair to reduce vehicles plying /towing in case of repair/ breakdown.
Vehicles can be towed only by the onsite service station/ repair service provider, in case it is necessary for the vehicle to get into vehicle repair service station, with an online recording of details, all the onsite vehicle service/ repair will be recorded online CC camera and the reasons for the need for towing be recorded and get approved from the main service station and the same be informed automatically to the National registry of vehicles and the highway police/ traffic police to monitor the traffic, and vehicles are towed only during non-Peak hours to the nearest service station.
This measure reduces traffic jams. This measure saves manhours from getting wasted to take the vehicle to the nearest service station in rural/ remote areas, where the service stations are few in numbers and also far away from many habitations (fewer service stations in rural areas due to less vehicle population and viability of operation).
Also, onsite repair/service facility be extended to repair diesel generators and motors which uses petroleum fuels, of diesel generators reduce out of order time and more helpful for farmers and MSME who are mostly uses the diesel generators in the rural areas, the spare parts for diesel generators/ motors be sold to authorized service persons only with a complete ban on sale to individual, ban on self-repair (DIY – Do it Yourself) of diesel generators/ motors by the owners or their kin.
This measure not only reduces duplicate / substandard spare sale, contain frequent requirement of repair due to substandard spares, also improves the efficiency of generators/motors, means less fuel burning, means less pollution. This measure reduces accidents occurring due to self-repair.
25) Ban on modification of vehicles altering the standard approved design of OEM, criminal offense to do illegal altercations of vehicles. GOI make insurance validity be nullified on vehicles modified illegally like changing silencers, changing tyres, etc, As the vehicles cause pollution, low mileage, or even may lead to accidents due to shifting of wheel balance and stability of vehicle due to modifications, etc to contain these kinds of unwarranted things GOI must make it a criminal offense to do illegal altercations of vehicles.
GOI make insurance validity be nullified on vehicles modified illegally deviating from OEM standards and no renewal of insurance for such vehicles and seizures of such vehicles and stop issue of fuel. The modified/ altered vehicles can be identified at service stations during mandatory periodic maintenance /service
26) Vehicle scrapping should be mandatory, not voluntary, GOI's recent policy of scrapping vehicles is a welcome step that can reduce pollution, create more employment not only in automobile manufacturing but in several other sectors, but it should be mandatory to surrender vehicles after 10 years instead of voluntary scrapping policy. Govt must reduce the scrapping age of vehicle from 15 years to 10 years for passenger personal vehicles and 7 years for all goods carrier trucks / commercial passenger vehicle (taxis/buses), as the book value of the vehicles get zero and also by the time investment might be recovered long ago, the total kilometers done will reveal whether the vehicle has recovered its capital costs plus profit. (Ref My Doc 2015, Vehicular Pollution- )
Geographical Positioning System-GPS
27) Mandatory GPS in all Vehicles, (existing & new vehicles) with GPS by default for all new vehicles, AI-Based centralized GPS Data monitoring system, Mandatory to share GPS by default to two persons mandatory for vehicle owners to ensure the GPS be always in working condition, failure of GPS should more than certain period should attract heavy penalty and tampering GPS should be a non-bailable criminal offense. Repeated tampering/ failure of GPS in any vehicle should attract suspension of vehicle registration. This measure of GPS in every vehicle enables drivers to adhere to traffic rules, easy to find out the violation.
This measure ensures exact assessment of exact travel of the vehicle, kilometers done, also eliminate fuel sale/ pilferage in the Govt/ private office vehicles.
Mandatory to share GPS by default to two persons, (family members/authorized persons) enable responsible authorized persons in official/business to ensure travel is intended, in case of personal vehicles family members to monitor their children/ spouse where they are going, this will make people truthful to the family members where ever they are going, this measure ensure accountability in children, this measure reduce adultery/second set up to a great extent, as the spouse can easily identify where the vehicle is going regularly. This measure ensures youth adhere to good habits as parents are aware of their whereabouts by and large.
Mandatory to provide origin and destination of goods, starting time, Toll tax is collected in advance from starting point to the endpoint, GPS sends alerts in the form of voice commands to the driver, this measure reduces waiting at toll plazas, also this measure monitors actual travel online real-time, in case vehicle not performed travel/ vehicle break down they can reclaim the toll collected, as till the end destination the toll collected will be in an escrow account and only after the vehicle reach the destination the amount be deducted.
Appreciations for GOI initiative of GPS-based toll collection instated of physical toll collection. Apperceptions for GOI for mandatory fast tags and GPS based toll collection, appreciations for archiving over 98% fast tags
CC Camera – Dash Camera – Monitoring
28) Mandatory installation of high-end AI-based CC cameras along Highways for real-time monitoring of vehicles. This measure enables to identify automated monitoring of traffic violations and enable automatically to generate traffic fine challans and sent it to the driver/owner and a national registry of vehicles, national registry of driving license and central petro fuels network authority, and automatic deduction from the bank. This measure enables added security in case of failure of GPS/ tampered GPS, thus reduces accidents, reduces traffic jams, and reduces pollution. This measure makes drivers more careful and responsible for driving adhering to traffic dripline, adhering to speed limits, adhering to signalling, adhering to standard safety norms.
29) Mandatory installation of Dash CC Cameras in every vehicle, standard design by default in all new vehicles. Dashcams show how the vehicle is moving on the road by capturing the video with audio of the view from the front glass of the vehicle adjoining to the driver seat, dash cams reveal the driving habits of the driver, enable to assesses exact reason for the accident, and the dash cams are linked to insurance claims. This measure enables drivers to drive carefully, thus the reduction in accidents. The dash cams prevent the theft of vehicles with valuable goods. Dashcam data be monitored on random bases in general and evaluate for all accident-prone vehicles, online real-time monitoring for GPS failure/ repeated GPS tampering vehicles.
30) Mandatory container type with a mandatory electronic lock for all vehicles carrying high-value goods, this measure necessary to prevent goods theft, the system will automatically and on reaching the destination based on GPS data and physical data of CC camera and Dashcam, send the password will be SMS to the designated persons at the destination.
GOI makes highway monitoring fees for continuous tracking of such high-value material carrying vehicles for a standard fee which should be mandatory for the goods transport carrier service providers to pay to govt, the owners, as well as police, will monitor such goods.
The dash cams for all petroleum fuels carrier vehicles, all highly inflammable chemicals carrier vehicles in the city/ highway, for all tanker water carrier vehicles and ambulances the Dash cams are mandatory and periodic audit of the dash cams data via AI-based analytics.
31) Mandatory to register with Govt to get employed as a driver, online contract agreement for employment of driver in the Govt portal, uniform standard timings (working hours), salary, working conditions across India.
In the process of making unorganised employment (most drivers are private ) govt must make it mandatory to register in govt app for getting employed as driver and GOI fix unfirm standards for drivers with working hours, uniform salary, dress code, etc , to ensure drivers get paid righteous salary for their hard work GOI must make it mandatory driver salaries be routed through Govt.,
If any vehicle owner wishes to employ driver must recruit driver from the registered drivers in the Govt for temporary or permeant employment and make payment to the driver as determined by govt following the standard rate per day in case temporary or fixed salary per month for permeant employment with a minimum one-year employment contract, credentials of the prospective driver be checked automatically in the National Crime and Criminal Tracking Network Systems (CCTNS) database. This measure provides automatic verification of credentials of the driver by the data mining history of driving and police verification.
Uniform standard working conditions across India and driver salaries be routed through Govt., salary and working conditions of drivers based on the type of vehicle and based on timings of duty (all drivers must adhere to 8 hours duty) and driving in the city or on the highway, and driving type/classification of vehicle (personal private vehicle or passenger commercial vehicle or taxi or commercial goods carrier or transport heavy vehicle, etc) with fixed terms of contract employment with fixed holidays per month, will make drivers from unorganised to organised, relives stress by and large, make them lead a meaningful life, make rivers drive safe, reduce accidents.
All drivers must be provided with clean safe drinking water and waiting area in the RWA/ office establishments and a toilet facility, It is inhuman that most of the drivers are subjected to/ are enforced to sit in the vehicles, with vehicles parked in employers homes/parking lots /basement in apartments/ on roads without shade subjected to heat radiation in hot summer, cold in winters, rainy season, in some places subjected to mosquito bites/ insects, most of them have no access to safe drinking water and most of the drivers has no access to toilets, many drivers who bring their food boxes will eat in the vehicle or outside the vehicle or on the riads.
This inhuman act should be eliminated by ensuring mandatory duty and responsibility on the part of employers to provide facility for safe drinking water, permeant all-weather covered shade to sit during ideal time/to have food and also the facility for toilet, complete ban on drivers sitting in vehicles more than 30 min ideal time, ban on eating food inside vehicles by drivers, ban on sleeping inside vehicles by drivers.
All drivers must adhere to standard uniform dress as decided by the Govt or drivers have the choice to choose from a set of few designs approved by Govt.
Mandatory i.e the vehicle owners have to deposit the driver's salary in govt account and the same be deposited in an automatic route to the driver in his/her bank account. Govt should provide an additional 5% salary from govt side as an incentive for employing women or transgender drivers.
Mandatory to confirm checking of standard parameters of vehicles by drivers before starting the vehicle The daily online record in the Govt app for an update by the driver of the vehicle (whether self-drive or driver) before starting the vehicle confirming they check the standard parameters of vehicle like tyre pressure, fuel, kilometres done, the vehicle carrying the first aid, wipers operation, headlights, and signal lights and horn function, etc. this measure reduces break down/ accidents/ save lives and reduces pollution.
32) Govt restrict maximum driving hours per day to 8 hours, 15 minutes break for every two hours or 120 Km highway journey, Govt App to alert the driver if driving more than 2 hours without break/ beyond 8 hours in the process of reducing fatigue to drivers GOI must restrict maximum driving hours per person to 8 hours with 15 minutes break eery two hours or 120 kilometres drive whichever is first.
Mandatory to record details of the driver of every vehicle (self-driven or paid) by online App whenever the driver changes. This measure enables to know who is on the driving wheel, a maximum number of hours an individual driver (whether self-driven personal vehicles or commercial passenger or goods transport vehicles) can drive, this measure reduces accidents, due to reduced fatigue in drivers, make drivers more attentive, this measure coupled with GPS data will ensure all the time the vehicles adhere to speed limits.
This measure makes more people opt to use multi-mode transport for the long journey rather than use personal vehicles or private vehicles. This measure improves the family life of salaried drivers, thus reduces stress in females (wife/mother/daughters) of drivers also enable better education and care for children of drivers.
Govt App to alert the driver if driving more than 2 hours without break or driving beyond 8 hours, advising them to halt in the nearest Highway Nest/village, in case of city driving will alert to driver and penalty for more than few alters per month for driving beyond 8 hours duty, deduct from the bank account of the driver, the repeated violation will lead to sop fuel alert and suspension of driving license and vehicle registration. This measure is necessary to reduce accidents on account of the fatigue of drivers.
The maximum 8 hours duty on wheels enhances employment, permeant or temporary drivers, as in case of more working hours beyond 8 hours driving, another driver has to be replaced automatically, else the vehicle be forced to stop by highway police or in case of an accident the insurance claims be invalid and also the punishment will be awarded to the owner of the vehicle for not following the safe driving standards.
Also, the 8 hours duty per day per driver ensure drivers are not exploited, ensure drivers drive carefully, enhances the dignity of drivers, make their family and children have a life, relieve drivers, enable them to reclaim their personal life rather than used by vehicle owners as bonded labor. This maximum hours on wheels duty apply to self-driven vehicle drivers/ owners
So, this Measure of maximum duty per day for drivers, especially drivers on highway enables people to adapt to multi-mode mass transport or enforce vehicle owners take cabs for every 8 hours journey instead of self-drive or beyond 400 km, they will take another person who is a licensed driver or use temporary driver at the end of 8 hours duty of the first driver by stopping the vehicle in the nearest highway hub.
Drivers can have lodging/ boarding in highway village/ highway rest houses (as suggested in by the year 2011 document simple effective reform's- transport sector reforms- implemented by GOI). This further increases trade and employment- the vehicle owner has to bear the lodging and boarding charges of drivers- govt fix uniform rates for loading and boarding in the highway village rest houses. Thanks for the GOI initiative of fixed driving hours for drivers.
33) GOI must make mandatory to possess experience of 10000 km of driving in city/ 30000 km driving as assist driver on the highway (passenger/goods) necessary driving in highway. In the process of reduction of accidents on highways, GOI must make it mandatory more than 10,000 km of city driving necessary to drive the vehicle on highways (for self-driven vehicles/ passenger personal vehicles- 4 wheelers with 4, 6, or 8 seats), for all commercial driving whether passenger buses or goods carrier trucks, drivers need experience of 30,000 km of driving (15,000 km day driving + 15,000 km night driving and 10,000 km summer + 10,000 km rainy + 10,000 km winter) as assistant driver to senior driver with more than 1,00,000 Km.
This measure of substantial driving experience makes drivers get adopted/tuned to highway driving in all weather conditions and all time. This measure reduces the occurrence of accidents to a great extent. Saves life and property. A game-changer measure.
34) Retirement age for driving to 60 years, pension for drivers. This measure is necessary, when driving is a tedious job, and driving especially in highways is high risk, not only risk for self, but other travellers/ goods/ property, GOI must limit retirement age for driving, the retirement age for all drivers (self-driven/ paid) be fixed at 60 years, as when retirement age for govt employees or some private employers is fixed at 60 years for their desk job, then retirement age for physically and mentally stressed driving especially heavy vehicles, more specifically highway driving should be fixed at 60 years. Where as in city driving the retirement age can be fixed at 65 years.
GOI must fix the retirement age for driving for all self-driven vehicles with ban on driving vehicles on highways after crossing 60 years and ban on driving vehicles after crossing 65 years. GOI may provide aid for employing paid drivers for aged above 65 years and also GOI provide subsidy for retired persons for travel in taxis / multi-mode transport. GOI must provide pension and free PDS for all retired paid / commercial drivers. This measure makes them live with dignity, all retired drivers be provide with free agriculture land in villages for cultivation.
35) Mandatory all e commerce delivery / city cabs maintain gender equality by employing women, transgenders. in the process of gender empowerment and creating more opportunities for women and transgender’s, GOI must make it mandatory every e commerce service provider and app-based city taxi will provide 50% reservation for women and transgenders in the ration of population in that local area.
GOI must make it mandatory every RWA get allocation of gender of driver of EV by lottery for every RWA from among the people who are trained/ certified in EV driving to get employ for the RWA EV Shuttle vehicles, so that 50% of the EV Shuttle vehicle be women and transgender’s. since Exclusive EV Shuttle of RWA is only within few kilometres, these driver jobs are safe and empower women and transgender.
GOI must provide by lottery Commercial EV with 50% commercial EV licences to women and transgenders to operate in the limited radius they were allowed to operate, which is safe, secure and empowering.
36) Govt provide tax exemption for the extent of salary of the driver for self-driven persons, Govt provides subsidy/ add/ tax concession for employing drivers for disabled persons vehicles. Tax concession for self-driving (based on the type of vehicle and type of use) in the standard deduction, will help many people. This measure is necessary as drivers' salary considered as expenditure, the savings by self-driving should get the same benefit of tax concession.
Govt provides subsidy/ add/ tax concession for employing drivers for disabled persons for driving vehicles belong, disabled persons, for ensuring mobility for people with disabilities Govt must provide tax concession/aid for employing drivers for vehicles them for use
37) Mandatory information online real-time to National Vehicle Registry via App/ SMS in case personal vehicle is given to use by others, Online Standard Agreements for giving vehicles on lease/rent in the Govt App/web vehicle on rent/ lease for the third party or giving it free for (temporary or permanent) either their family members or driver or friends, will ensure vehicles are driven carefully by authorized persons with license and not by others. This measure contains accidents and theft of vehicles, eliminates theft vehicles plying on the roads., easy to catch the theft vehicles.
Also giving vehicles to others without informing the govt about the driving license details of the other person/family member or friend or driver should lead to a criminal offense, in case of the vehicle met with accident or driver caught in the drink and drive, etc the same punishment should attract to the vehicle owner, along with suspension of vehicle registration, cancellation of vehicle registration for repeated violation/fatal accidents. This measure will further ensure the responsible behaviour of vehicle owners.
Online Standard Agreements for giving vehicles on lease/rent in the Govt App/web and mandatory to pay bank digital transaction for the lease amount will ensure all vehicles rentals/ lease will be recorded and eliminate cash transactions and contain issues related to vehicle lease. This measure eliminates unauthorized use of the vehicle for commercial purposes without paying tax.
38) Mandatory recording of kilometers in the odometer by the drivers of all hire vehicles at the beginning and end destination of every single hire through App; Mandatory all hire vehicles to enter starting and ending destination each time, it is a common doubt among many commuters in hired vehicles whether three-wheeler autos or four-wheeler cars that the vehicle hire meter is manipulated to show higher kilometers travel than actual kilometers. Some drivers indulge in manipulation, most of the hire vehicles insist on cash payments.
39) Mandatory all hire vehicles (two/three/four) should enter starting and ending destination for each trip, they move for a single destination hire like App-based taxis/ autos or for 8 hours hire with multiple stops (must enter starting and end destination every time the hire person requests), this measure ensures the route taken is clear and any deviation should appear in red and alert the police for immediate inquiry and trace the vehicle.
Also, the system should accept the voice command/ typed command of either driver or the passenger (anyone) based on biometric operation will further make the facility easier to use, and passenger-friendly.
Govt provided route in the automatic process (via GPS Monitoring system) for directing the vehicles to other routes in case of traffic congestion due to rains or road accidents, etc the vehicle driver has to divert the vehicle, any deviation is considered as illegal and criminal act and police will act, in addition, suspension of driving license and vehicle registration considering as potential crime. All these measures will not only improve further improve traffic conditions without bottlenecks and faster reach of destination.
This measure eliminates hire vehicle drivers from indulging in making a long trip even for short destinations to increase total kilometers done by taking excess traffic routes knowingly to increase numbers of hours of hire to make extra money, cheating the hiring person, causing more fuel burn and more pollution, So mandatory recording of odometer every hire trip with starting and ending destination contain frauds.
40) Mandatory all hire vehicles services only through app-based/call center booking, National online real-time database of details of who hired Vehicle, entry to hire vehicles through biometrics and payments digitally, will reduce frauds and crimes especially against children/ women and aged persons.
GOI must make mandatory all payments to hire vehicles to be made digitally via online bank transaction or through multi-mode travel card, with a complete ban on cash tractions on hire vehicles, brings transparency.
Also, mandatory entry of passengers in hire vehicles through biometrics will enable identification of passengers in case of an accident or crime.
GOI should create a provision for third party booking, but the details of the passengers who are going to use be mandatory for third party booking with details of Aadhar in the booking, and the details of Aadhar be invisible to the driver of the hire vehicle, will ensure no misuse of hire vehicles by criminals through third party booking.
The National Database of Hire Vehicles if integrated with CCTNS will enable easy identification of criminals who are evading the law, also easy in identifying the persons who ran away after any crime.
Also, biometric entry of hire vehicles reduces overloading of the vehicle with passengers beyond stipulated capacity as designed by the vehicle manufacturer, this measure reduces accidents and saves lives as several hundreds of accidental deaths on highways due to overloaded hire vehicles especially the mid-size hire vehicles like jeeps cars. This measure ensures all hire buses/ hire buses to pay taxes for every trip based on the passengers allowed, rather than allowing excess passengers, evading tax.
41) Mandatory to use hire vehicles or multi-mode transport to reach airports/ railway stations/ bus stations. Ban on use of personal vehicles, Exclusive National App for record and permit of Govt officials travel across India. In the process of reduction of traffic as well as reduction of empty trips due to use of personal vehicles Govt must make it mandatory that all travellers traveling by flight, rail, bus to out stations must use either multi-mode transport like bus exclusively meant for passenger with a valid ticket for outstation bus/ rail/ flight with an online boarding pass.
All entry to such multi-mode bus transport is biometric-based, such buses can store language. These buses are operated from standard locations, passengers can use personal vehicles for reaching up to the standard location to catch such special buses.
The standard buses for airport/ railway station/ bus stands are on specific timings and people should pre-book for getting a seat in such buses via their reserved ticket, and the bus has a standard language carrying design.
In case the individuals wish to go on private vehicles they can book the vehicles in a special unified app for all private cab services, and such cabs are booked by providing the PNR code of valid ticket of the journey, a complete ban on the use of personal vehicles for travel to airports/ railway stations or bus stations.
Ban use of personal vehicles to reach or pick up from airports/ railway stations/ bus stations, however, if people which to receive their family members/ friends, they can use taxi services to reach to the airport/ railway station/ bus station. This measure reduces unnecessary travel and reduces the crowding of airport/railway stations/ bus stations.
This measure reduces traffic density on roads, this measure reduces pollution to a great extent, this measure reduces stress in the travellers/ family members, as running over-speed or going ahead and waiting or extended waiting in the case of the late arrival of flight/rail/bus, etc, as most people avoid going to send off/ receive.
GOI may permit one official vehicle for top govt officers /elected representatives/judiciary/ armed forces to reach the airport/railway station/ bus station/ seaport and one official vehicle to receive them. This official vehicle is only on official duty and only when the officer/ elected representative/judge/armed forces official travels, certainly not for their family members.
Govt must create a separate App for to record travel of all top Govt officials/ elected representatives/ Judiciary to get permission online to use their official vehicle / one vehicle, and this app will provide official permit anywhere in India based on the need, as top govt officials may travel from one state may visit other state or national capital for official works or MP may travel to different states, etc.
Govt must extend this facility to local elected representatives (MLA/MLC/ZPTC/MPTC/Municipal Councillor/ Ward member/ Sarpanch) within the State/District based on the level/need for travel.
This measure also makes the accountability of all govt officials for their travel and adhere to work purpose only, do not misuse the facility of govt vehicles for family drop//pickup, which is otherwise prevalent, the mandatory GPS in all vehicles will reduce such misuse.
This measure reduces overcrowding of airports/ railway stations/ bus stations with followers of the elected representatives coming on personal vehicles to send off or receive their leaders.
42) Mandatory fixed radius for all hire vehicles to operate, with Private EV within 3 km radius, three-wheeler autos within 5 km radius, app-based taxis and city taxis (8 hours 80 km) within 30 km radius. This measure of limiting the maximum radius from the allocated stand/ permanent parking of hire vehicles increases the number of hire vehicles, enables clear boundaries equal earnings, and reduces traffic congestion and pollution as it enforces people to use mass mode transport beyond these distances. This measure enforces people to use mass mode transport for long travel, reduction of traffic density thus reduction in pollution. (Ref my Doc 2016, Uniform Bylaws for RWA…) this measure ensures equal earnings for all hire vehicles, more self-employment.
Mandatory every App based Taxi create a parking facility/stand on its own or jointly with other private operators or with Govt to create permeant parking space every 5 km, so that app-based taxies be parked, the parking facility be used by commercial EV also in case of joint development of parking/ stand with Govt.
In the process of reducing empty travel all hire vehicles to be allowed to park in any nearest parking free for off duty, All hire vehicles to be provided free parking facility and permanent parking, all parking entry-exit be with vehicle registration/ driving license and also biometric entry and barcoded/ QR code sticker reading, this measure enables to count every vehicle, the additional space in the near parking can be used by the all hire vehicle to park their vehicles for night halt / off duty halt (8 hours 80 km duty).
This measure reduces millions of miles of travel fuel burning due to empty return of hire vehicles. traffic density on roads reduces pollution and is more convenient for drivers. Unique id for every parking space and entry of parking by the swipe of vehicle registration card and driving license card will enable the exact number of vehicles parked, and available empty parking space.
43) GOI provide free by default limited commercial permit for all personal vehicles to provide empty space on their two /four wheelers for standard price per kilometre to provide transport to others also limited commercial permit for all personal vehicles of 2 wheelers, 4 wheelers like an APP based radio taxi will further reduce the density of vehicles on the roads, reduces carbon emissions, reducing load on the public mass transport system, since all vehicles are fitted with GPS tracking by default and all payments for trips through mobile valet will certainly be more convenient to passengers.
Also since hire vehicles entry be with bio metrics will further ensure safety to person who is providing empty space, as credentials of the person who is using free space are known to the Govt through data base.
This free limited commercial permit for all personal vehicles is a game changer in traffic pollution reduction, as best utilisation of vehicle space, as India with more than 2/3 population at present below 35 years and working age, can best use this measure to reduce pollution and earn little money
44) Mandatory every driver wears UV Protective Sunglass during driving in the day time, Anti-glare glasses in night driving glassless for protection from glaring as a standard part of driving while driving on highways. This measure reduces strain on the eyes, reduces fatigue/ reduces drivers falling asleep, reduces accidents. GOI must create standards and all Goggles and Anti-glare glasses be certified for quality by the Govt. for sale. Using Sunglasses Anti-glare night vision glasses while driving especially on highways is a necessity and not a luxury.
45) GOI educate /recommend types of foods to eat/ avoid during driving on highways, to enable drives are not subjected to unease in the stomach, reduce chances of getting sleep due to late digestion, drowsiness/ sleep cause foods, etc and ban on the sale of such items on Highway Village/ hub food courts.
46) Mandatory anti drowsing devices in all vehicles plying on highways, to alert automatically the driver to avert accidents and reduce the occurrence of accidents, saves lives and property. This anti drowsing system must be fitted to all vehicles plying on high ways and should be mandatory default equipment as a standard base model equipment in every heavy vehicle and every four-wheeler and above.
47) Mandatory air-conditioning of driver cabins of all goods carriers and passenger transport heavy vehicles, Govt ensure greenery is raised along the highways to ensure proper shade on roads during noontime to ensure drivers are not subjected to heat from the engine Govt must incentivize the use of air conditioners in highways to reduce fatigue of drivers and passengers, Govt incentivize back engines for all passenger mass mode transport vehicles for installing air conditioners. Apperceptions for efforts of GOI for air-conditioning cabins for new vehicles
Govt ensuring greenery is raised along the highways to ensure proper shade on roads during noontime, and in summers, will further reduce need for air conditioners as tree shades reduce the surface temperature as well as overall temperature on the highways to great extent in summers, and even if air conditioners are used, they are on minimum cooling, this improve fuel efficiency, reducing overall pollution.
Govt ensures plants like neem, pipal, eucalyptus, and other plants with medicinal plants are raised in the highway hubs/ highway villages where in places vehicles halt for rest/ for food so that the drivers/travellers get fresh natural air with medicinal values, help in refreshing faster.
48) GOI should issue alert warning ban on driving during emergency/pandemics in the event of earthquakes or during flood warning or incessant rain warning etc or pandemics like COVID lockdown etc or curfew et, in case of the vehicles venture out, ply on roads the vehicles should attract heavy fine/suspension of license and suspension of vehicle registration, in addition, the violators lose to claim insurance in case of accidents during such period. The Data of the GPS of vehicle, data of AI enabled CC Cameras of public roads, and data of RWA will be used on an automatic basis to demine the violations of vehicle movement restrictions.
49) Criminal offense equivalent murder for blocking roads (fully/partially) by any person or organization. Blocking roads fully/ partially for want of compensation or some or other demand by locals is a common criminal act that was allowed to happen/happening across India, which is causing accidents and loss of life and property.
So making it a criminal offense to block roads is necessary as people are blocking the highways demanding higher compensation on land acquisition, where the land is acquired by Govt for construction of highway, only that pocket was narrowed and rest of the road of was completed still people/vehicles are moving and get slowed down/ narrowed and traffic congestion sometimes causes accidents due to people putting tree woods, etc on the streets and the fast-moving vehicles apply sudden breaks and met with accidents.
50) Ban on using public roads for any private or Govt function. Using public roads for private purposes by the people, and using public roads for Govt functions is a common syndrome across India. especially in the narrow roads in slums or thickly populated areas, either for a family function of marriage or birthday/ death day or for religious activities celebrating religious festivals or prayers or chanting or reading religious literature or giving religious preaching by religious priests, etc or organizing political functions by local leaders, etc by putting temporary sheds/ pandals/ etc as if roads are their family private property, causing others in the vicinity to move long way or causing huge traffic jams in the main riads as the radial riads from main roads are choked/ blocked due to temporary occupation by people. So Govt must make it a criminal non-bailable offense to use public roads or RWA internal roads for any private or public functions.
51) Removal religious places (all religions) in the traffic islands. Govt must remove and relocate all religious places which were located/installed on the roads side/ on traffic islands or on pavements that causes traffic jams and govt provide an alternative site of the same size in nearby vicinity to relocate or re-install such religious place.
52) Ban on doing stunts on roads by people using vehicles govt must impose stringent punishments for indulging in stunts with vehicles, with immediate suspension of driving license and vehicle registration, in addition, to stop fuel notification in the central petro fuel network.
This measure is necessary as people with money power are indulging in buying high power vehicles and indulging in stunts, the case is the same some perverted/misguided common youths are indulging in stunts with the bikes provided by their parents with hard-earned money, the case is same some perverted educated youth who are earning high salaries are indulging in this kind of stunts.
Data from CC Cameras on roads, GPS data be used to identify stunt acts, Govt create an App for recording traffic violations across India by citizens so that immediate action be initiated by local police
53) Ban on showing in Advt films tv serials dancing on vehicles putting head out etc, mandatory statuary warning for all old films showing such acts, unfortunate govt allowed vehicle manufactures in their advertisements of their vehicles indulging in stunts and even showing the family members putting their head out / hands out from the moving vehicles, this influences the buyers of such vehicles and creates wrong prescience among the buyers of the car/SUV, indulging in replicating such for fun/as style symbol, which is otherwise dangerous and sometimes causes fatal accidental deaths when people putting heads/ hands in the fast-moving vehicle, unfortunate that in the cinemas and tv serials or web series or so-called song music albums people are projecting as heroes/ heroines by indulging in stunts on vehicles and there is no statuary warnings not to indulge in such acts, and these actors/ actress are inspiration / icons for many people, especially youth, who try to repeat the same stunts, so banning such acts is very necessary. So Govt must ban such acts showing in the electronic media, in addition, make warning content on all earlier movies/ serials which are aired in the tv/ web as repeated telecast, etc.
54) Mandatory crash test (NCAP) for all vehicles, and airbags (six) on all vehicles (even in the base model) in a time-bound manner for all three/four- and above-wheel vehicles. Unfortunately, only a few models of vehicles that are plying in India are passed in the crash test and the models that are made in India by the same manufacturer with the same specifications which are sold in foreign countries pass the crash tests.
Unfortunate most vehicle manufacturers in India are interested in making money out of the sale of a vehicle and after-sales, not bothered about safety or fuel-efficiency.
Govt must bring in stringent safety/crash test norms for all vehicle models that were sold in India and phase out the non-safety vehicle models in a time-bound manner pre-maturely before the actual vehicle scrapping policy. All vehicles plying in India must adhere to the highest safety standards in the crash test in a fixed time frame like pollution norms of BS-VI imposed by Govt.
Thanks for GOI making it mandatory all base models too should have dual airbags, this measure save from fatality, the driver and front passenger, ideal GOI must make 6 all airbags even in base model mandatory, that can save all passengers in the vehicle from fatality by and large.
55) Mandatory helmet for two/single wheeler personal vehicles, mandatory to use headgears for moving in roads mandatory entry into petrol pump on reading bar code of helmet for all two wheelers All helmets are barcoded Govt must make standard design safety helmets (unsex or men/ women) a must for raiding/ using any two-wheeler including battery-operated or manual. Govt must make safety gears, especially head gears be wearied for all personal vehicles two/single wheeler self-balancing scooters, hoverboards road runners for safety. Also, ideal that the bar code on helmet be the vehicle registration or driving licence number.
Also making it mandatory entry into petrol pump on reading bar code of helmet for all two wheelers will further ensure maximum people wear a helmet in two-wheelers, AI-based traffic CC Cameras to identify people who are not wearing a helmet and impose fine via automatic challan system will further reduce accidents/ fatality.
56) Mandatory lane discipline Driving, violation of lane discipline may lead to suspension of driving license Govt must levy a heavy penalty for violation of road lane discipline, especially lane discipline, AI based CC Camera's identify and impose fine on automatic challan system and traffic fine collection via fuel station/ bank auto deduction will make people adhere to lane discipline, which will reduce accidents, saving a life, reduce pollution. Repeated violation of lane discipline should lead to suspension of driving license, vehicle registration.
57) Mandatory to adhere to speed limits, GPS tracking of speed, and time of travel between two points. It is a common syndrome that people do not adhere to speed limits and over speeding is the root cause of accidents, especially on highways, to ensure vehicles adhere to standard speed limits based on road condition and traffic,
GOI must monitor the speed of vehicles through GPS and AI-based CC Cameras, mandatory for vehicles to update every time starting destination and end destination in the Govt centralized App, to enable Govt app provides route map, the average time to arrive/ cross at every major point and the vehicles to reach especially the good carrier vehicles and passenger vehicles. This measure ensures drivers adhere to the speed limit and cross such points in the total travel in the time interval as set by the AI-based software between the starting point and end destination, AI-based GPS tracking.
Violation of speed limits and not crossing the speed points in time or crosses the points much before will lead to heavy fines, which should be done by an automatic system, collect from bank auto deduction from the driver/owner of the vehicle, the repeated violation may lead to suspension of license and vehicle registration, enforces people to adhere to speed limits, reduces accidents to a great extent. This measure enforces vehicles adhere to speed limits. Violation may lead to suspension of driving licence and vehicle registration.
58) GOI must create an automated system for monitoring traffic with automated challans, linking traffic violations with the issue of fuel, All traffic violation bills are an automatic deduction from the fuel station bills or through the bank account of the vehicle owner/ driver who is driving the vehicle, since fine alone not able to bring change in the behavior of drivers, and also the traffic police can't find every traffic violation manually, so, GOI must create an automated system for monitoring of traffic with automated challans.
All data of traffic violations should by default be recorded in the National registry of vehicles and linked to fuel issue, this will make the fuel station aware of the driver and vehicle which violated the traffic rules and subjected to penalty, minor violations traffic fine can have an option to get recovered through including in fuel bills, all major fines be recovered through the bank. Repeated traffic violations will lead to no issue of fuel, the first few violations the cost of fuel be double the normal cost of fuel for standard quantity in the automatic cost recovery method. This measure induces responsible behaviour in drivers.
All traffic violation bills are an automatic deduction from the fuel station bills or through the bank account of the vehicle owner/ driver who is driving the vehicle, in case the vehicle is given on lease, will eliminate the bargaining with traffic police/mercy of traffic police or bribes/corruption by traffic police and also saves a lot of manhours of both traffic police as well as individual vehicle drivers standing in Q for paying traffic fine in cash, as many of the drivers do not so educated to use digital payments to traffic challans.
59) GOI must ensure all driving license holders, vehicle owners disclose all bank accounts they possess, all bank account holders mandatorily added details of driving license and vehicle registration to their bank account in the process of making cashless digital online traffic violation, fine collection GOI must make it mandatory for all license holders and vehicle registration holders declare their bank account where their prime transactions like salary for drivers or employees who uses to pay salary for the driver or they receive income.
This measure enables recovery of traffic violation fine, even in case of prime bank account has no sufficient funds for more than one month and the traffic violation challans are pending then the other bank accounts be attached automatically to recover the traffic violation fines. This measure induces responsible driving.
Travel On Highways Information
60) Mandatory to inform Govt on Special APP with their biometric details for travel on Highways. This measure is necessary to know who are all traveling on highways whether in passenger vehicle or goods vehicle as till date there is no system in place regarding data of passengers traveling in personal vehicles/ taxis (other than the person who booked/paying hire charges), and to some extent data of travellers in multimode transport like rail, flight, bus, etc are known, so obtaining data of persons traveling on highways in personal vehicles and taxis or goods vehicles will have multiple advantages, enable easy identification of a person in case of an accident, also it will reduce crimes, as all travel data be online real-time linked to CCTNS of police.
This enables the identification of criminals who are evading law enforcement agencies who are accused in cases anywhere in India but hiding/traveling in other places, on special request the immediate family members can be made to know about the travel history of their family members (spouse/children/parents). This measure relieves stress of individuals as well as family members, make every person honest/truthful to their family.
Also GOI must make it mandatory also to inform GOI in the same designated App/SMS/ Voice IVER about health condition by every passenger/driver travelling on highway, will further reduce emergency health situations.
GOI proposal of unique e health care for all citizens, is a great help in identifying patients, GOI should establish Central Pharmacy Network Authority for centralised data of sale of pharmacy drugs against bar coded prescription of doctors and all data linked to National e health records, will enable to assess health condition of people on travel, GOI must ban people with severe health risk from driving/ travelling till their illness is cured.
(Ref My Doc Simple and effective reforms Year 2011 & Health care for All Year 2012)
Accidents Prevention – Stopping of Vehicles
61) Ban stopping on the highways for any reason either for drinking tea or refreshments or water etc or for going for toilet; Govt ban establishing food courts other than designated places (highway villages/ highway nest) in the process of reducing accidents govt bust ban stopping vehicles other than designated places i.e only in the designated highway hubs/nests,, and in case of breakdown they can park vehicle on designated road edge and immediately inform the emergency service for assistance, ban on sale of food/ beverages on highways other than designated place. Govt must help in relocating existing food courts to the nearest highway hubs This measure also enables to ensure quality standards are followed in food courts through proper monitoring.
Govt must ensure the drivers stop only at permitted rest places in the highways, this can be monitored through GPS tracking by AI software system and if any vehicle stops on the highway, then the vehicle is asked to explain the reason via video call and the dashcam of the vehicle be data mined to ascertain the reason, Mandatory drivers carry drinking water with them. Mandatory for drivers to use only sipper bottles for drinking water during driving, then open the bottle while driving to drink water, which is one of the reasons for accidents. This measure also helps in containing happening of highway prostitution, and reduced STD/HIV as exiting food courts on highways, and some dark spots along highways are the hubs of illegal prostitution across India.
62) Mandatory carry & use pea-bags/ funnels for urinating in case of emergency urination or wait till the nearest highway hub/ highway rest, ban peeing on the highway, by all types of vehicles, including passenger vehicles, mass transport passengers be supplied with pee bags by creating a closed space in the bus by removing the last two-seat of the bus to be used for urinating in pee bags, or bus can have of full toilet facility inside the bus, Govt provide tax concession for establishing a facility for toilet in passenger buses, this measure is a great help for passengers, reduces accidents on highways as bus need not require to stop in any highway road, at the same time needs of passengers taken care. This measure is necessary as substantial Indian population is suffering with diabetes and urgent / frequent urination is common, controlling urination is practically difficult for diabetics patients, not drinking water to control urination my lead to dehydration and other health disorders
63) Mandatory every passenger in multi-mode (bus/van) is provided with vomit bags, in the process of containing vehicles stopping on highways due to sickness of passengers, especially vomiting, GOI ensure every vehicle on highways especially mass mode vehicles supply/ provide vomit bags for vomiting, people should be educated / demonstrated in passenger buses how to use vomit bags/ pee bags. It is a common syndrome that passengers feel nausea due to long journey and vomit, and most of the people vomit in the seat / putting their head out of the speed running bus, vomiting and the other passenger / other vehicles behind that bus are subjected to the vomited that hit their vehicle, are subjected to health disorders/ accidents, putting head out to vomit sometimes become fatal and cause death, so govt must ban putting head out from vehicles for any reason and mandatory to carry vomit bags Infront of the seat (as vomit did not give time to ask for someone to bring vomit bags), also mandatory to inform about health condition by every driver/ passenger who perform highway journey will further reduce this kind of emergency health situations.
Govt must educate people to follow AYUSH based home remedies/ carry emergency use medicine to stop vomiting in case they are habituated to do so when they perform the journey, long journey vehicles on highways, ghat road in hilly terrains may stock general anti vomiting tablets to be given to people on request
64) Mandatory vehicle drivers to inform cause of accident; Mandatory to inform Govt in Exclusive App get code for repair, Mandatory vehicle service stations record in writing/ voice about the cause of the accident/ dent. It should be the duty and responsibility of vehicle owners/ drivers to report an accident in the designated Govt App linked to the National Registry of Vehicles and get a code for getting repair of such dents/ replace of such parts, the information includes where the vehicle met an accident, who made the accident, someone made a collision with their vehicle and did not stop and run away, etc the same information be shared with police, RWA or parking place of the vehicle about the accident the same day or night parking.
Also, ideal to make it the mandatory duty of the RWA security/ parking security to identify the vehicle denting/ accident and report it in the Govt App, in case the vehicle owner already informed the same the automated system in App will indicate same. All vehicles with major denting must mandatorily obtain fitness certification in a time-bound manner.
Govt must make it mandatory for all service stations to record in writing/ voice from the owner/driver about the cause of the accident/ dent or loss of spare part and the place of the incident date and time of the incident. The mechanic shop/ service center should repair only after they receive a code for repair of the accident-prone vehicle from the National registry of Vehicle regarding the accident as reported within 24 hours by the vehicle owner with details of time location etc.
It should be criminal offense to conceal the accident / not reporting or doing repair without information to Govt by either vehicle owner or the RWA security/parking security or the mechanic shop. Govt can identify the accident caused vehicle through AI-based CC cameras installed in high ways, the dash cams installed on all goods and public passenger transport private vehicles plying on high ways identify accidents/ hit and run every day to further reduce the incidences of drunk and drive, enable careful driving. Reduces accidents. This measure induces carefulness while driving, enable drive safely, reduces accidents, reduces traffic jams, reduces pollution
65) Govt must issue stop plying on roads for all accident vehicles and stop fuel issue notice until they get repaired, get fitness certificate after re-examining, undergo compulsory meditation classes, psychological stress tests; all drivers who are on the driving seat when the accident happened, should be subjected to suspension of their driving license for few months in case of major accidents,(cooling period), Govt must issue stop plying notice to the driving licence holders and the vehicles who are met with accident, all vehicles must under go repair and get inspection under CC Camera recording and get re-fitness certificate from authorised service stations, all accident vehicles are subjected to stop fuel notice at fuel stations till they get fitness certificate
Also Govt must make it mandatory drivers who caused/ who met with accidents must undergo compulsory Meditation classes to minimize trauma /stress), they should undergo retesting of their driving skills, also undergo psychological stress tests; during their suspension, the issue of fuel be cut for such drivers whose license is under suspension, a criminal offense to drive another vehicle without lifting the suspension of the driving license, and mandatory day stating of vehicle information through biometrics in the App or through the call center, recording details at RWA / vehicle parking center, mandatory biometric details of drivers of vehicles with vehicle registration to issue fuel will be easy to identify the drivers and violation be a criminal offense along with the permeant suspension of driving license. this measure enables drivers to drive the vehicle carefully to prevent an accident.
66) Criminal offense to stop a vehicle in the middle of traffic, indulging in quarrelling/ arguments over collision. Unfortunately, a typically common syndrome prevailing on Indian roads that when any minor or major accident or a slight collision occurs due to bumper-to-bumper traffic in the traffic signal, whether any dent or a scratch occurs or not the driver of the affected vehicle will immediately get down and indulge in argument/quarrel with other vehicle driver ignoring that vehicles are at traffic signal causing traffic jams, causing pollution, to contain this Govt introduces automatic police complaint generation by the Artificial Intelligence AI-based CC camera system if it notices a minor collision, impose fine equivalent to a repair bill raised by a service station, this measure ensure careful driving, and in case of minor accidents then people wont feel.
67) GOI must ban stopping vehicles in the event of minor accidents like vehicle scratch/ vehicle dent at traffic islands/parking lots and the affected persons can lodge compliant to the police via online compliment, police retrieve the CC camera data of that area and imposed fine, the fine is equivalent to the amount charged by a service station, to repair the dent and the same be provided to the victim vehicle.
Govt introduces automatic police complaint generation by the AI-based CC camera system if it notices a minor collision, irrespective of police complaints in an accident at roads by the affected person or not, this measure is more effective in catching hit and run cases. This ban on stopping vehicles at traffic on roads at accidents will contain traffic blockades, reduces pollution.
68) Ban Police try to stop vehicles by indulgencing in unprofessional feats - pulling by hand or standing Infront of vehicles to stop manually, Mandatory for Police to use only metallic barricades to stop vehicles traffic checking/ security check/ use security spiked of footbed by placing under tyre immediately after they stop the vehicle to ensure tyres are deflated in case vehicle moves, also police be provided with special arrow guns to deflate tyres.
Mandatory police use Body-worn Cameras to record voice and video when checking vehicles. this measure is necessary to save police personal from getting injury/ deaths, enforces responsible behavior of drivers, in case of vehicle does not stop and made a rash driving by dashing the barricades then immediate emergency security alert made in that area to track the vehicle using GPS/ CC cameras in those surroundings, non-bailable criminal offense for not stopping a vehicle for a police check, life imprisonment in case of injury to anyone.
69) Making it mandatory for police to wear body cams or body-worn cameras when checking vehicles or on rides will ensure that the suspect's images are photographed/ video graphed automatically and the audio-video of conversation between the police and suspects will be useful in identifying the criminals in case they escape. This measure also contains lenience or excess or corruption in police, non-wearing of body cam and checking vehicles be considered as corruption, police will be suspended. This measure induces disciplined behavior.
In extreme cases of security check police, and the driver or persons in vehicles open gunfire on police then the police can fire on vehicle tyre with special guns that deflate trye, and certainly not on the persons or driver, this measure necessary as firing on persons may lead to loss of life not only on the driver of the erratic vehicle but also ordinary persons in that vicinity, also in case loss of life of that erratic driver/vehicle if police open fire on persons in the heist of stopping the vehicle, then if any terror plans will not be known and the National security threat remains, so police should avoid firing on persons harming them.
Accidents Prevention - Lighting System – Horn
70) Mandatory to use standard lights in vehicles as provided by the vehicle manufacture, ban on altercation of vehicle lighting system, ban on running the vehicle without lights or faulty lights. In the process of reduction of accidents GOI must make it mandatory all vehicles use only standard lights as was approved in the OEM design, ban using non recommend headlights or taillights or any additional lights other than standard lights as provided by the original vehicle manufacture (voltage, lux levels, range of light, etc), whose design is cleared by the expert committee for the safe design and safe lighting system.
Ban on use of high beam lights. High beam lights are one of the major cause of accidents, as opposite vehicle drivers lose vision / blurred vision as high beam dazzle eyes, result in wrong judgement. Ban manufacture, import, sale and use of nonstandard lights other then OEM authorised lights with voltage, beam, lux levels etc
Mandatory for the vehicle mechanics/service stations to record the type of headlights of the vehicle when visit for mandatory periodic maintenance will further contain people changing their headlights/ vehicle lights at whims and fancies.
Ban on self-fixing of lights/ horn or removing vehicle silencer etc by the drivers or vehicle owners or unauthorized repayment by mechanic service providers, this should be a non-bailable criminal offense. this measure ensures that vehicle owners do not change standard lights, reduces accidents.
Ban on running the vehicle without lights or faulty lights. Mandatory to check the lighting system and electric and electronics of the vehicle before starting, checking sidelights (anti-collision lights) whether they are in working condition or not, mandatory to get the vehicle lighting get repaired in case of a sudden failure while on a high way. Will reduce accidents to a great extent.
71) Govt must ensure all high way lighting be Sodium Vapor - SV / Metal Halide - MH lamps only, a complete ban on using LED lighting on high ways for street lights, as the SV/ MH lamps emit yellow/ sunlight like rays which are less harmful to eyes compared to LED lights which emit blue rays, and blue rays cause excessive strain on eyes and cause drowsiness and cause of accidents, and also the road visibility during the rainy season or fog in the winters / hilly areas will be poor in LED lights due to low range of visibility of blue rays whereas the visibility in yellow lights of SV/MH is more range.
Govt must ensure all street lights, especially highway lights be energy-saving SV/MH lamps with electronic chokes, instead of LED lights, (LED lights may be more energy efficient compared to best SV/MH lamps still SV/MH lights are safe street lights) that are better than conventional SV/MH lamps, to contain accidents to a great extent saving human life, property, which are precious compared to the cost of saving of power via LED.
72) Ban honking, GOI must standardize horn sound, decibels, standard sound for all two-wheelers, three-wheelers, four-wheelers, goods carriers, etc for easy identification. Unfortunately, there is no standard horn system in India, every vehicle has their own horn and people get confused for honking and some hons sounds are film-based music, some horn sounds cause shock in the brain and heart for the sound effect they create, some horns are too low in decibels not able to hear within few meters of distance. Honking is one of the causes of accidents and also one of the causes for health disorders especially in the elderly and children who are travellers or residing in the vicinity of roads.
Standardization of horn sound with a different sound for two-wheelers, three-wheelers, four-wheelers, goods carriers, and all same type of wheelers vehicles have same horn sound across India, will enable people to differentiate the type of vehicle with the horn sound, for the same type of vehicle across India i.e all two-wheelers must have same horn whether run by petrol or electric, similarly, all three-wheelers, whether they are electric, petrol or diesel, passenger auto or goods carrier auto.
This measure reduces psychological fear in people while moving on the roads. This measure is like when an ambulance comes the siren is recognized, likewise each type of vehicle horn should be easy to identify.
Health Care - Emergency Medicine
73) Essential Medical stores on all highway nests, all highway villages in every 25 km range This measure saves lot of patents epically elderly in case they are travelling and forget to bring with them the daily use emergency medicine like BP, Heart, Sugar etc, not taking such medicines in time may become fatal for them, the case is same for drivers of goods trucks or passenger carries if they forget to bring the medicine with them, so Govt must establish emergency medicine stores in the highway hubs or every 25 km the emergency medicine store established and operated by Govt will be of great relief for travellers, people on highway who need medicine can alert through phone call or App or in person to buy medicine, also this emergency medicine store at every 25 km ensures that the in case of medicine is out of stock, the store can source form other stores in the vicinity in the town/village/PHC/use aggregators to reach in time to provide to the persons who need it, all the medicine be sold based on e health care records or via bar coded prescript. This measure eliminates self-medication.
74) Establishment of emergency medicine hospitals along the highways and deployment of highway emergency accident response medical teams and establishment of highway emergency hospitals in every 50 kilometres range and also air ambulances in strategic locations to save lives in case of fatal accidents, Emergency medicine hospitals can be used as regular hospitals for nearby villages/towns.
GOI proposal /planning to connect police, ambulance, and nearest hospitals through GPS are welcome, but dedicated accident emergency response with dedicated hospitals with emergency response will save lives.
Ref my Doc- 2012 "Health Care for All" - Health Care in Highways
75) Mandatory for all hospitals/ doctors to attended immediately any accident victims without waiting for FIR whether road accident or fire accident or any other accident and admit them without any delay based on the biometric details of the victim in a special App, without waiting for FIR of police, Special App-based accident treatment/ admission in hospital is deemed to be FIR and automatically alert the police station under whose jurisdiction the hospital is located will lodge primary FIR deemed to be lodged on automatic bases and the local police deal with case prima face and transfer to the actual jurisdiction where the crime occurred.
76) Mandatory inclusion of blood group in Aadhar card / Voter ID card /driving license, to ensure identification of blood group of road accident victims and enable to arrange the blood who require blood for treatment in the high way emergency medicine hospitals from nearby places. Aadhar with the blood group of people will enable saving of people's life who met with an accident on city or highways, due to advanced information about patient's blood group and medical history for the doctors to save the patient in the best possible manner.
Recent proposal of GOI to provide Exclusive health care card for all citizens with details of patient’s previous treatments will be of great use. (Ref My Doc Health Care for All - Year 2012- Need for e- health Records for All)
77) Mandatory first aid training for all drivers, Mandatory all four-wheelers and above plying in high ways must carry standard first aid material, This measure saves lo of life's due to getting simple at effective treatment before the medical team arrives, Govt must provide first aid training and equipment in all high way shops, Govt place first aid equipment and emergency oxygen and emergency use medicine in accident-prone zones through creating solar operated biometric-based portacabins with CC cameras, so that in case of an accident, first aid can be made available.
78) Mandatory all driving license holders undergo Yoga and meditation training to get relief from stress. In the process of ensuring better health for drivers and relieve them from stress, GOI must make it mandatory as part of getting a driving license every person must undergo yoga and meditation training classes, get certification.
This measure inculcates good health habits and how to lead a stress-free life, as driving is a tedious job, especially driving heavy load vehicles, also seeking en-route accidents, and fatality and other fellow drivers and passengers/ animals with blood and helplessness pathetic condition battling for life.
All new driving applications should include yoga and meditation classes in driving training institutions, and all exiting driving license holders must undergo training in a fixed time frame otherwise their driving license will be kept under suspension in the National registry of diving licenses, fuel issues be stopped till they get yoga and meditation training certificate. So, making every driving license holder, especially highway driving professional drivers doing yoga and meditation daily will relieve their stress to a great extent, enable them to drive carefully.
GOI must conduct yoga and meditation training programs for families of drivers especially the spouse of driver’s yoga and meditation training, this measure helps them relieve stress to a great extent, as most of the spouse (wife) and children has a lot of unknown stress/anxiety that whether their husband drives safely, will he return home safely every single day and every single long trip. This is leading to health disorders; this can be avoided.
79) Mandatory to stop the vehicle and attended the accident victims in case of accidents, Govt create an integrated App for reporting on accidents, this measure is necessary as many accidents caused vehicles do not stop and do not attend the victims, do over speed/ run/ flee from the accident place when any accidents occur on high ways or any other road, in case of the vehicle stops and attend the victim with first aid, the survival chances of victims increase many folds, So Govt must make it mandatory to and attend the victim, failure to do so leads to suspension of driving license and vehicle registration.
Govt must impose non-bailable criminal offense within case the accused driver did not stop and fail to do first aid, also govt must make non-bailable criminal offense if the victim side or any other person indulge in violence on the accident caused person if he/she stops the vehicle and try to attend/extend first aid to the victim.
Also, to ensure immediate medical care, the accident-caused person, Govt must develop an integrated App or Toll-free number for SMS / Voice call to inform about the accident by the person who caused the accident or by the accident victim or any by travellers.
This integrated app is connected to highway patrol police, emergency medical team, and emergency vehicle repair. So that the emergency medical team follows the GPS route and attends accident victims. This measure saves the lives of accident victims to a great extent due to quick response trained emergency medical support. Govt reward people for helping accident victims, informing police/ identification of the accident vehicle, etc.
80) GOI Develop an app for online real-time multi-lingual guidance for accident victims/ attendants to get first aid online GOI must establish an online emergency response, guidance team. This measure ensures accident victims get guided first aid, this app on opening get online connectivity with the emergency doctors, show the patient condition via video & audio and follow their advice on what to do with first aid material, and service before the emergency medicine team reaches them to make the patient alive in critical accident cases. This App on opening should automatically connect to the nearest emergency medicine team, to the local police with GPS location and live consultancy/ guidance with persons who are attending accident victims.
81) Mandatory periodic health check-up of the drivers of the vehicle; Self-declaration by drivers (paid/self) about the health condition and fitness every day before taking the vehicle on the highway in Govt app; Ban on driving / temporary suspension of the driving license if drivers suffering health issues like clod/ fever/ loose motions, etc till they get cured the e-medical records or pharmacy procurement records of the drivers be integrated with National driving licenses, an alert be sent ban on driving vehicles till they recover fully or use of full course of the medicine.
Drivers of the highway must self-certify that they are fully healthy and not suffering from any of the health ailments while starting the day and report to the Govt via App, also they should self-declare they have not used any medicine before driving other than prescribed medicine by a doctor for use such as BP, Heart, etc, as regular medicine, Also in case if the driver of the vehicle develops any fever or clod, etc after they are on the highways and stop the vehicle in the nearest highway parking hub and report to the emergency medical team for their suggestion/ get immediate medical attention, use the medicines and take rest till he gets relived in the highway hub rest houses. This measure further reduces accidents on highways, also health care of drivers is taken care.
82) Govt Set up Sexually Transmitted Diseases - STD cure clinics in Highway hubs for the drivers who are suffering to get medical aid. it is an open secret that many of the highway goods transport drivers and supporting staff indulge in sex with sex workers On the highways near eaters in unprotected sex, leading to STD and AIDS, they suffer from these diseases knowingly and unknowingly due to lack of standard education and availability of cure clinics and they most depend upon roadside spurious medicines sold in the name of natural medicine/propriety medicine, etc, making health get further deteriorated, spreading the STD to their women.
This can be stopped/contained by way of dismasting sex worker network on highways, and ensure no sex workers persist (male and female) near the eateries on highways/ on highways and ensuring goods vehicles won't stop on way except in the designated places, which are monitored through GPS network tracking, CC Cameras, So the establishment of sex clinic in all food courts, is an additional health care measure, so that if any driver or supporting staff can visit and get treatment, get medicine free of cost from Govt.
83) Criminal offense to indulge in sex on public roads and highways and vehicles on public streets/ roadside/ inside the vehicles moving or parked on the roadside or parking spaces as parking spaces are not private bedrooms to have intimate relations even for legitimate couples. This will contain the spread of AIDS and STD especially in truck drivers and struck cleaners who are the visitors of the sex workers in high ways.
84) GOI should develop an app for recording unauthorised stopping of the vehicle on highways by any public or drivers of other vehicle and the same data be automatically analyzed and ask for an explanation, this measure contains illegal pilferage of goods, especially high-value goods, this measure contains AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases and also reduces accidents and improves the health of drivers and also their spouses, as most of the high way drivers who are on the long outstation duty, use sex workers on highways, mostly consume alcohol and indulge in unprotective quick sex, this is root cause of STD in drivers and cleaners, they transmitted STD to their wife, as a result children are affected due to sickness of parents and out of the pocket expenses from earning for health care. The highway prostitution is one of the root cause of accidents.
85) Govt must provide support for patients with asthma in ensuring clean air in their surroundings and also provide tax concession on asthma medicines. Since the number of people falling ill from pollution especially vehicular pollution, irrespective of age/ gender/ income group, GOI should extend support for patients in all possible manners for relief from asthma, the best way is zero tax or tax reduction on all asthma medicine/ free asthma medicine for all poor / BPL.
86) Mandatory accidental group & Life insurance coverage for all citizens and all foreign origin tourists; All accident victim's treatment charges be borne by Govt through Universal Accidental Insurance. GOI must make it by default accidental group & Life insurance coverage for all citizens and all foreign-origin tourists staying in India for work purposes or visit purposes.
GOI should provide free universal accidental insurance for the entire population by default, through cess on fuel, and pay a premium to PSU insurance companies for universal accidental group insurance.
Thanks to the GOI initiative of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Suraksha Yojana for nominal pay for BPL families, the scheme should be open to all without income group, it is up to the people to make full payment for insurance premium (instead of subsided premium) if they belong to middle income or higher income group, (like voluntary give-up of LPG subsidy) then the scheme is useful for lakhs of families across India. This measure provides relief for millions of families who are injured in road accidents or train accidents etc from the burden of health care, relieves families of people who lost life due to accidents from financial stress, able to lead a meaningful life.
Insurance companies can offer insurance (individual) for higher amounts as additional schemes (in addition to mandatory universal group insurance), people may avail additional insurance as per their financial status/need
87) GOI should make a uniform compensation policy across India for any causality on account of any accident, whether road accident or fire accident or floods etc, rather than allowing states to make either nominal compensation or exorbitant compensation depends upon state elections to impress govt/ police working class.
88) Govt must link vehicle maintenance to accidental insurance to mandatory period maintenance, failure to do periodic maintenance, insurance renewal will not happen. This measure ensures vehicles adhere to statutory recommended periodic maintenance. This measure reduces the chances of accidents.
Also, re-insurance of accident vehicles be thrice the cost of the normal cost of insurance subject to the accused and free insurance for victim vehicle. This measure ensures drivers are careful while driving.
89) Govt make mandatory all products transported by goods vehicles be insured with online deemed insurance based on the e-way bill and the insurance premium cost be ducted from the bank of the goods transport invoice riser. Goods transport is barred if the driver has a history of accident for more than two times, this measure not only reduces the accidents but also reduce the burden on insurance companies, reduce wastage of millions/ billions of liters of water/energy in processing such products which are getting wasted due to accidents.
90) Health insurance premium linked to cycling/walking hours per week with cumulative hours per month/ Annum. The number of kilometers per day/ per week/ per month per annum, based on the age group, based on existing medical conditions with exception only on medical standard medical conditions.
This measure ensures people especially the youth of India who are in the working-age group will involve themselves with bicycling or walking every day at some point in time to improve their health, this improves productivity and reduces out-of-pocket expenses for health care.
Animals - Exclusive Vehicles For Transport Of Cattle
91) Ban bullock carts/ animal-based carts/ buggies carrying the goods or passengers / religious possessions on bitumen roads or cemented roads. Ban on grazing animals in the vicinity of highways and crossing animals on highways on the habitations situated near highways, all highways in the vicinity of living habitations should be fenced and criminal offense to cross the highway with animals. This measure not only reduces accidents but also saves innocent animals from death.
92) Govt must make it mandatory that all animals transport be made in exclusive vehicles all-weather vehicles designed to minimize the discomfort of animals ensuring no cruelty on animals and with more open spaces and protect animals from sun radiation ran heat from engine of the vehicle and cold waves etc, and animals are transported only between sunrise and sunset, and all animals in transit are informed to GOI in special website with an online real-time permit and automatic monitoring of the transport and movement in the GPS (as animal carrying vehicles go through different states) and mandatory to take night halt in the designated places i.e animal shelters, a limited number of animals per vehicle depending upon the size of vehicle and size of animals.
To reduce cruelty towards animals, especially holy cows.
(Ref my Doc Aug 2016 Integrated Holistic Measures for Protection of Holy Cows
93) Criminal offense to hit/ accident animals cause injury/ death to animals, GOI must make a list of offenders of animal killing in the highway/ driving and suspend their license for few years and if they kill national animals or wild animals or Holy cow in the road accident they should be penalized with lifetime suspension of driving license along with appropriate jail term.
94) EV is welcome, but GOI must have a clear plan to mitigate environmental and capital cost issues EVs are environmentally friendly is not totally true, the truth is EV reduces immediate pollution in the cities, emitted by conventional petroleum fuels.
Govt aggressive push of e vehicles needs review as the battery-operated vehicles need power, as of now most of the power produced in India is from fossil fuels (60% of total power generated, with coal occupying 53% total power production in India) also demand for electricity/power will rise abnormally with the overnight push of large volumes EV, the capacity addition/ demand can't be raised overnight with Solar power and other non-conventional energy power, so inevitable to increase the PLF of Coal-based power plants from average 80 to near 100%, which means more pollution.
EV goods transport trucks as of now feasible as distribution trucks under 18 tonnes for shorter distances, heavy trucks 18 to 40 tonnes with long distances carriers is still only in the testing, and EV Trucks are 2 to 3 times initial cost, economic viability is a big constraint as Govt can't provide so-called subsidy to buy EV like what it is offering for passenger cars, and battery cost is high in EV (40% to 50% of total vehicle cost) and resale value of EV is very less, as the efficiency of battery diminishes as the age of vehicle goes, the mileage goes down with fast discharge of the battery, need a frequent recharge, means more time for delivery of goods, means more working hours for drivers and delay in delivery reduces business, increased overheads and reduces profits, so millions of conventional trucks will be on the roads for at least another few decades.
The best use of EV as mini/ moderate tonnage goods carriers along with RO-RO transport in all coastal states / cities with EV trucks directly loading into ships and unload at destination port and go for direct delivery in place of long-distance trucks, as it is not practically viable for long-distance trucks to go for charging every 400 km or 600 km, this may reduce conventional trucks to a certain extent in the country.
(Ref My Doc 2016 Water for All – Need for RO-RO Shipping to contain Vehicular Pollution
GOI Initiative of digital "Secured Logistics Document Exchange" along with a Calculator for Green House Gas Emissions will further help in taking measures for reduction of pollution.
The materials used in the EV Batters are extracted from rare earth elements (REE) like lithium, nickel, cobalt, or graphite that only exist beneath the surface of the Earth, and mining led to a very polluting process
The aggressive push of EV should not lead to environmental catastrophe, as the disposal of used batteries is the biggest issue and rise of power consumption demand is the biggest issue, battery leaks/ repairs are an issue, keeping immediate reduction of reduction of pollution
Batteries have a life of 8 to 10 years, but the efficiency of the battery capacity dropped below70 to 80% in 5 to 7 years so the batters need replacement and the bulk of batters needs to recycle, and the recycling of batteries causes environmental pollution, and unviable.
EV battery recycling is not just like recycling of used plastic bottles or used polyethylene covers, Govt could not able to contain the environmental pollution from used plastic bottles and used polyethylene covers, not able to recycle 100% to date.
Govt buying electric vehicles for its officers' welcome step, but vehicle pooling should be a must even for officers to come to the office, to reduce traffic density.
95) GOI should make manufacturers responsibility to buy back the old battery and recycle it safely, incentivize urban mining, as the traditional lead-acid batteries are recycled widely in the world, but not yet to the scale in the case of lithium-ion batters which are used widely in the EV, recycling involves high cost and also hazardous. Dumping harmful and non-biodegradable batteries in landfills will be disastrous for the environment as well as for urban dwellings
GOI proposal of recycling policy for lithium-ion batteries by offering tax concessions for recycling units, fixing liability on battery producers to collect "used batteries" under the Extended Producer responsibility (EPR) norms, for either "reuse or recycle" is a welcome step, but India can't afford to pollution of recycling of EV batters, which are in millions every year after few years generated from India. GOI should ensure India is not a dumping ground to recycled used batteries from elsewhere in the world, GOI must restrict recycling of used batteries which are used/discarded in India and not imported from foreign countries., when ship breaking causes pollution to the environment the EV recycling causes several thousands of times of pollution
Recycling, will reduce waste and repurpose the extracted raw material for battery manufacturing. The process of recovering rare earth metals and electrical and electronic equipment is referred to as urban mining.
96) GOI make it mandatory every RWA or group of RWA possess adequate EV charging stations, Govt App for E Chagrining stations real time data to ascertain available space. in the process of promotion of EV, GOI must make mandatory every RWA or a group of RWA has on and the number of charging station depending on number of EV in their RWA or group of RWA so that it become easy for EV Vehicle owners as well as visitor vehicles to get charged, every vehicle in the RWA and also every visitor to vehicle can be recharged.
In case every RWA or group of RWA possess exclusive EV Shuttle vehicles (for last mile connectivity) can charge their vehicles in the RWA, also all other e commerce vehicles can charge their vehicle in RWA EV charging stations if they need charging and based on availability of space during that time.
GOI must make online real time data of charging of all EV vehicles in the RWA or any other public EV stations, and traffic violations be barred from charging in the public EV Chagrining stations or RWA charging stations.
Also the Govt App/ web showing online real-time data of charging vehicles, with mandatory every vehicle recharged in the RWA or in the public charging stations has to swipe vehicle registration and driving licence, this measure will provide data about availability of space for charging so that RWA/ non RWA vehicles/ visitor vehicles can avail charging in the free space for a standard consideration based on the unit power cost of electricity in that area and additional fixed uniform charge for installation and maintenance of EV Charging station in RWA or public place. This measure reduces demand for public EV Charging stations to a great extent.
Traffic Reduction - Different Timings
97) Different timings of all Govt. Private offices, educational institutions for reduction of traffic density, Ban on use of personal vehicles for offices and educational institutions, Imposing cess on a long travel to work. this measure is necessary as most of the traffic is in office hours in weekdays, and almost every educational institute, every govt office, every private establishment has same time across India, So differed timing with at least two hours gap will reduce traffic density on roads (even my using mass mode transport). The offices/educational institutions must open from 7 am 9 am 11 am and close by 3 pm, 5 pm, and 7 pm which is most ideal working timings, educational timings, and all students up to 5th standard be in the 9 am slot, all 6th standard to 12th standard at 7 am to 3 pm and all degree and above students, 11 am to 7 pm.
All non-essential services should have different timings in different areas like commercial establishments, malls, cinema halls, etc 8 am, 10 am, 12 noon. only essential services like health, medical, pharm, and food-related service providers, be allowed to function 24/7 without any restrictions, mandatory extended banking in two shifts with essential staff in two shifts will reduce traffic congestions.
Gov't employees working in the same office building or same area or en-route be allocated housing in the same residential complex, to enable employees to take a mass mode transport/bus provided by govt, avoid using individual vehicles; Govt must make the maximum radius of educational institutions be 5km from home so that students can take one bus/ mass mode of transport for their educational institution.
Ban on use of personal vehicles for offices and educational institutions reduces traffic pollution to a great extent in the peak hours, in the morning/evenings, also improves the health of children and parents, the different timings of office establishments/school in every locality by one hour difference will further reduce traffic congestions and increase the average speed of travel.
Govt must make every RWA census of the work area/study area of each family member and try to take a bus for travel at the same time if relocation is not possible due to lack of housing in that area.
Govt must make it mandatory very employers provide free food - standard breakfast and lunch in office establishments, Govt provides tax concession for employers for providing free food; Employers should tie up with mass kitchens for getting standard breakfast delivered in the office premises for getting standard balanced nutritious food so that the employees can start early at home for the first shift without causing stress / hurry to their household to prepare breakfast/ lunch.
Since most of the working population for the next few decades are mostly young, either bachelor or new couples, this facility will be of great relief for them in getting quality nutritious food.
Imposing cess on a long travel to work will make people stay in the local area to work will further reduce traffic and incentives to buy products near to their homes will further reduce traffic density online delivery of vehicles e-commerce groceries will further reduce traffic density.
Govt must implement an odd-even formula for personal vehicles only, monthly additional pollution cess for the second vehicle in the same family will ensure vehicle pooling or use of private app-based tax in case of emergency or buy online, till all the passenger vehicles are e-vehicles
Work - Study From Home
98) GOI should incentivize for making work from home, Govt ensure employers provide standard ready to use portacabins, Porta cabin system can be used for theory online classes in higher education institutions. GOI must encourage work from home/ study from home, for this GOI provide incentives for creation of environment for work from home by their employers by providing exclusive portacabins to ensure their employees feel they are in office and without external disturbance from home that distracts work, also this portacabin system enables employers to monitor their employees’ work. This measure ensures substantial reduction of traffic in the peak hours, as all desk jobs in govt or private can be shifted to work from home.
This work from home system be used for all desk jobs whether IT or Banking /all desk jobs in all offices govt & private) as everything is digital, and this work from home / study from home can be immediately implemented in capital cities and all cities with who are fully connected with internet facility at to speed data flow, later on extended to rural areas.
Govt ensure employers provide standard ready to use portacabins, designed ergonomically for easy placing at homes to perform work from home, portacabins with a Computer system in the portacabin is fixed and can't be moved, with ergonomic chair, with AI-Based CC camera detection system whether the employee is working or not, dedicate power backup for the system and internet and light in the cabin, standard lux level lighting, soundproof, dedicated VPN Software, desk computer system locked to work only in dedicated organizational network and no other activity be operatable in that system and with no provision for external ports/ printing,.
Readymade portacabins should be a minimum area of 60 sq feet easy to fix model, all-weather supportive can be used in covered rooms if the employee's house has space or can be used in terraces in independent houses or apartments. the same can be leased on nominal rent to people to use within the RWA.
This measure saves a lot of time, enables the employees to work peacefully at home without disturbance from other family activities from the kitchen to children, etc, as portacabins enable employers to ensure that the employee is on duty till the working hours (with standard breaks for lunch, tea, work break/ toilet break) and also the organizational work data is safe and not leaked in any manner.
Criminal offense if any employee tampers or leaks the system and in case any employee did so he/she be barred from getting future employment for few years in any of the office establishments.
The same porta cabin system can be used for all theory online classes in higher education institutions like engineering, medicine, law, management, etc, and students visit college/ university for practical’s. the course is designed that practical's are only in few days in a month on non-rush days.
This measure saves a lot of traffic especially in peak hours and reduces pollution to a great extent
First & Last Mile Connectivity - EV Shuttle in All RWA’s
99) GOI ensure all first & last-mile connectivity be only through EV, phase out petroleum fuel vehicles In the process of reduction of pollution in the RWA / office establishments, GOI must phase out petroleum fuel vehicles (shuttle autos) and introduce EV for autos, scooters for last-mile connectivity, this last-mile connectivity for all uses of multi-mode transport like metro, bus, and vans, etc.
100) Mandatory every RWA possess a battery-operated- Electric Vehicle- (EV) Shuttle for first and last-mile connectivity. People are inclined to use personal vehicles rather than public transport or mass exclusive mass transport provided by their organizations due to lack of last-mile connectivity, even if public last mile connectivity exists, it is not from their doorstep, also existing last-mile connectivity is poor and sub-standard quality and congested, all due to fewer earnings, so every RWA possessing its own shuttle vehicle will encore people use multi-mode transport with ease.
The drawback in exclusive mass transport provided by educational institutions or private / govt organizations is that the vehicles can pick up employees or students only from a certain point which are near to the home, they can't come to every home, doorstep pickup is practically not possible.
In the process of encouraging people to use mass mode transport whether public transport and exclusive bus for provided by educational institutions or offices, GOI must make it mandatory that every RWA / every association of apartment/group house to possess its EV transport vehicle, exclusively to drop and pick up people of the RWA/ apartment from their home to the pickup point of the bus/van provided by the office/educational institute or to the nearest public bus station or metro station if it is within 3 km radius in general or the maximum radius can be increased depends upon need.
This measure enables offices /educational institutions to operate mass mode transport buses to the nearest point to the RWA so that people in that vicinity can come in the RWA EV and get into the bus.
The RWA EV Shuttle can be operated every 30 minutes, it should operate from 6 am to 10 pm in two shifts 6 am to 2 pm and 2 pm to 10 pm, and the driver charges and other operational charges are collected in the monthly maintenance from residents. So that it indirectly enforces/encourages people to use mass mode transport and use EV as first and last mile connectivity from mass mode transport.
GOI must provide subsidy /EMI option for every raw to possess an EV, the subsidy is given in the form of reduction in municipal tax, etc, the initial investment for procuring EV and operational charges for EV be borne by all household in that RWA whether they use or not in the form of equal maintenance charges based on the number of houses in the RWA, also every house contribute equally the amount for EV buying and EV operation.
A complete ban on the use of personal vehicles to offices/ educational institutions, along with the ban on use to reach out in personal vehicles to mass mode transport enforce employees/ students in every RWA to use RWA provide EV. Ban on use of personal vehicles should include personal EV vehicles to reduce the traffic density on the roads, as roads to people ration can't be increased due to growing pollution and less availability of land to expand for roads.
This Electric Vehicle Shuttle by every RWA will provide millions of direct and indirect employments with at least 10 million driver jobs, and the vehicle sales, repair, etc and electric, etc in few more millions, youth get employment pollution to get reduced to a great, improvement in health, at the same EV can be used for transport of elderly and material within RWA.
This measure of restricting the EV of RWA only pick up and drop from mass mode transport points is necessary to contain rampant misuse for personal uses, non-available to other RWA members, tarnishing the purpose of EV by RWA by Few members of RWA governing body, as a majority of RWA committees are dominated by select few upper castes/ upper echelons (across India), who treat RWA as their mini private republic, exhibit their self-centered, domination over all others, (in the absence of uniform by-laws across India), also GOI develop an App to be used by every RWA and mandatory download by every member in the RWA and every time they use the RWA EV Shuttle they should use the same, it will further make RWA member accountable and use judiciously.
This measure of EV by every RWA does not have much effect on other private e riksha's or autos or App-based taxis as the EV by RWA are exclusively only for pick up and drop from mass mode transport only. All commercial EV last mile connectivity is for general purposes by all people. EV shuttle possession/ operation of every RWA is a game-changer. (Ref My Doc 2016, Uniform by-laws for RWA apartments)
Residential Welfare Associations - Digital Payments – Online Shopping
101) Mandatory Digital Payments through RWA Maintenance charges for essential services like Newspaper, milk, etc Mandatory providing barber, washermen in RWA or group of RWA, in the process of reducing of the number of trips of people who provide newspapers, milk, and also for municipal tax, electricity bill water bill, etc GOI must make it mandatory all these charges be made through digital online transfer in the RWA maintenance by creating a separate App common for all RWA maintenance, this measure will reduce the need for use of vehicles by people. Ref My Doc Year 2011 Simple and Effective Reforms
GOI must make it mandatory every RWA or group of RWA (apartments) possess a barber, washerman, etc and common charges for common services from all residents be charged from every household per person so that every household uses these services within the RWA premises instead of going out with vehicle by and large. All exclusive barbershops in the market must provide service with biometric entry and digital payment. this measure creates millions of new permanent organized employments.
GOI must ban the use of personal vehicles in the RWA on weekends and making no vehicle day and use if the battery operates e vehicles will reduce the pollution in the RWA. These measures reduce vehicle movement to a great extent thus reduces pollution.
102) GOI must make cycling educational curriculum, mandatory every RWA possess cycle track, every child is given a bicycle free by Govt, GOI provide Tax concessions for creation/sponsor public bicycle sharing systems
All children must be provided with bicycle free by Govt and makes them learn bicycle learning from class two onwards, as part of education curriculum. failure to learn bicycle will get detention in the same class, only under exceptional medical conditions leaning of the bicycle can be exempted. This measure provides the required physical exercise to the kids, make them use bicycle in the day-to-day life.
GOI provide incentives/Tax concessions for creation/sponsor of public bicycle sharing systems, by individual tax payers or organisations for creation of facility at every RWA or at metro or bus station with bicycle stand and bio metric details of bicycle rider to take bicycle free to use and return from the end point, and the tax concession for sponsoring bicycles and creation of infrastructure. Also there should fee for late return or pick up from destination by others the same bicycle after use. This measure encourages more people to use bicycles for first and least mile connectivity, while using mass mode transport.
103) GOI must ensure all the Kirana stores are online with App-based e-commerce groceries stores to enable people in the slums, low-income group places will start getting groceries, etc from nearby vicinity to order and get delivered at home, just like GOI initiated online portal for MSME.
This KIRANA store App is operated by Govt to ensure no service charges for Kirana stores. This online Kiran Store will further generate employment of delivery in the rural areas, slums, low-income group places, in rural areas, apart from reducing use of personal vehicles for short trips.
104) Streamlining credit system of Kirana Store, it should be done through Proposed "Provision Debit Card" and the credit limit be set for groceries in this provision debit cum credit card, and the excess credit amount is recovered from earnings only in EMI's and this will eliminate excess interest or people starve due to lack of food/groceries. the Kirana owners will get assurance that their credit is sure recovered in the time frame in EMI's, for all MNREGA employees Govt must guarantee the Kirana stores the money owe to them in the form of groceries given in credit, in case the MNREGA worker is unable to earn due to health issues or dies.
The proposed "provision debit card" will make people use the money for buying groceries, will enable them to identify the use of online grocery stores or not.
The provision debit card is unique debit card by depositing 25% earnings of organised/ unorganised workforce whether salary or daily wage, locked, only for purchase of provisions, food / groceries. So that people use their part of their hard earnings for food. (Ref My Doc 2013 – Unorganised Employment to Organised Employment)
This will further boost confidence in Kirana Store operators to provide credit. Every App MNREGA worker and every other low-income group worker possessing a Provision Debit card is eligible to an excess credit limit of 50% of average monthly earnings. this measure also reduces black money/ zero trade transactions in Kirana Stores, and it should be mandatory that 100% procurement of goods by Kirana Stores be through online bank transaction and Zero cash transaction, maximum sales be through Provision Debit Card, remaining can be Cash.
This is a game-changer measure ensuring every product sold is quality and manufactured under Govt license and eliminate fake, duplicate/ contra brands.
105) Govt provides special discount for online purchase of all goods; Mandatory all online delivery be EV/CNG Govt encouraging with a special discount for online purchase encourage people to purchase online, Govt must provide some incentives for using online grocery stores within the nearest vicinity to their home, this will further reduce people visiting for groceries and also reduce the distance of delivery of online grocery, cut number of trips an individual vehicle from home to the shops, reduce traffic density as well as fuel burning and air pollution, also this online shopping special discount be dynamic with a maximum discount for a minimum number of trips delivery by e-commerce per month, mandatory all e-commerce/ online grocery be purchase through digital payments, groceries using provision debit card.
It is evident that during lockdown due to the COVID pandemic, significant improvement in air quality was witnessed due to reduction of vehicular pollution, people in urban areas managed with online delivery of grocery, so e-commerce especially using EV/CNG will certainly reduce pollution, GOI must make it mandatory all online e-commerce deliveries be electric vehicles or CNG operated vehicles.
106) Govt create logistics Hubs in outskirts of every city for unloading large tonnage diesel goods trucks. in the process of further reduction of traffic pollution in the cities many state govts impose restrictions on diesel trucks entry into city limits, but this creates lot of inconvenience to the transports as well as commercial dealings, so in order to reduce the inconvenience GOI fund state govts to create logistic hubs around the circumference of city limits from various highway entry points and ensure easy unloading facility and transport by mini trucks operated with CNG/ EV. This measure not only reduce inconvenience but also create more employment. GOI must absorb the unloading and loading expenses at logistic hubs using green tax fund, entry free for all goods carriers from outstation and free storage for 24 hours for goods. As the unloading and re loading to EV ‘s /CNG mini trucks is an additional cost, absorption of such costs makes transport business unviable, and if passed onto people, cost of living will rise, impacting health of people.
107) Govt ensure levy of fixed cess for every store purchase bill for use of personal vehicle, concession for mass mode transport use for personal visit of commercial store In the process of encouraging people to use multi-mode transport for their commercial shopping, GOI must create an online real time billing system for all commercial outlets with provision for scanning / using mass multi-mode transport travel ticket/ code in the bill, to get special fixed amount discount for people who visited for in store purchase through mass multi-mode transport. All people who fail to provide mass multi-mode transport ticket/ code will be treated by default as personal vehicle user and the bill levy additional fixed amount in the bill, as green tax. This measure will encourage people to use mass mode transport. The amount collected will be used for greenery development.
Regulation of Public Gatherings - Possessions
108) Ban on Barath's/ processions on traffic roads. Ban on parking on public roads near the marriage function halls. Restrict organized public gathering on any event to 500 people, Ban on political rallies/ padayatras on roads and the public grounds, restrict the entry of people in sports events or any other events to 500, as large gathering of people causing vehicular pollution traffic jams, etc, limit the number of people invited to any marriage or any occasion, provide different timings for people in different areas to start from home and reach the venue if several venues are placed in the same area to decongest traffic / reduce traffic jams.
GOI must restrict the sale of tickets to sports events, and all sports events are made without the public in stadiums, the public can watch in television live. Why should private cricket governing bodies which make billions of profits and cause billions of tonnes of Carbon footprints due to their events be allowed to conduct tournaments with the sale of tickets, make people suffer? They may be allowed to conduct tournaments as they conducted during the COVID pandemic
109) Green tax of Rs 100 per person to attendant gatherings above 100 persons, Govt App for approval and reporting large gatherings in public places or RWA be it wedding or political meetings. Govt creates large gatherings App, mandatory approval from Govt for all private or public or political or religious events anywhere India, Green tax for more than a certain limit. Govt create an App for reporting large gatherings in public places or RWA online real-time GPS Since Digital data speed is on the rise, GOI promotes digital India, then why is the presence of people large gathering is needed whether it is a wedding or to hear political speeches of political leaders or watching film-based programs!
If GOI thinks that people can get communicated only through the personal gathering of meetings, then Green Tax be levied on all gatherings above 100 Persons in any gatherings on any occasion whether it is birthday parties or wedding or religious function (other than visiting/gathering for regular prayers and moving away after prayer) i.e speeches/ preaching/special rituals in the religious function or religious place in all religions or political party meetings with Rs 100 person for private functions like marriages, house warming, birthday, etc Limiting maximum people for any gathering in the city limits to 500 and maximum of 10,000 (ten thousand) people in the city outskirts, maximum limit based on the average traffic density during the period of the event.
All family/private functions whether for marriage/office function be registered in Govt app, make the invites get registered if the gatherings are above 50 persons in a single private location, 50-100 people gathering registration in govt app but no green tax and above 100 persons green tax will apply. Also, the permission for gathering is subjected to the availability of parking in that space where the function is held.
Mandatory to register in Govt App for attending a political gathering at grounds/stadiums or roadshow, to count persons who attended the gatherings mobile tower data of persons who gathered be taken into account, also the mandatory biometric entry for any political meetings.
The exempted category of large gathering uses multi-mode transport like school/ college/ office functions.
This measure eliminates people doing the events in their home and calling hundreds of people visiting in the narrow lanes causing traffic jams in the main roads and causing pollution and inconvenience be contained, which are otherwise prevalent during COVID pandemic restrictions imposed then the marriages and other functions did with maximum of 50 guests, the same restrictions should be continued to contain pollution cause another severe pandemic due to unrestricted people in functions causing pollution.
Govt App for reporting large gatherings in public places or RWA via an online real-time snap photo of parking of vehicles on roads / large gatherings of people by opening the App, so that the App provides the GPS location of the photo in real-time to the nearest police station. The App ascertains from the municipal/ police database whether permission was granted, to how many people permission granted in case of permission, else alert police to verify, obtain info on a return call from RWA to get more details, while reaching the area to ascertain the reason for gathering and take immediate action of dispersing the crowds without disturbing the ongoing function, but levy green tax and penalty for unauthorized gathering. This App will make people more responsible, make them register their private events in the Govt App. Also, all functions in the home must be registered in the RWA so that RWA is aware of the number of people gathering, etc.
The Green tax fund is used for mitigating the pollution, Ban using personal vehicles for public gatherings, and mandatory use only mass mode transport, Incentives for battery-operated vehicles for running inside the RWA, for picking up people from the entry points will further reduce pollution to a great extent.
110) Ban on use of personal vehicles for cinema/ sports/ events, mandatory to use mass mode transport, Mandatory all people who visit cinema halls must use mass mode transport, ban on the use of personal vehicle, it is unfortunate that Govt, allowed to use personal vehicles to cinema halls where every day at least 500 to 1000 people will arrive to watch the cinema in the theatre thrive or four times in 24 hours, 365 days a year and there are several cinema theatres are in located in one place/ area and all cinema halls in busy roads, people enter/ exit with their vehicles from cinema halls at the same period, that causes a sudden influx of vehicles on the road chocking the roads and traffic signals, causing huge pollution in that vicinity.
GOI must ban the use of personal vehicles for cinema, GOI should contain the sudden rise of vehicular traffic and traffic jams due to cinema, after all, cinema is luxury and not a necessity, to ensure this Govt must make it mandatory all tickets be purchased digital payment online, with QR code for ticket and people use mass mode transport card for travel to these places, in addition, use a QR code of their ticket to confirm they are traveling in the mass mode transport. GOI develop an app to make e booking of the tickets/ entry using the QR code of sale of ticket and entry after travel by mass mode transport.
This measure of QR tickets is extended to tickets for sports events tickets/ any other event tickets be sold through Aadhar based special app developed by GOI so that QR code of ticket be scanned /read at the beginning point of mass mode transport for ascertaining online real-time confirmation of travel by mass mode transport to reach to cinema hall/ sports stadium/ other function halls.
GOI must ban personal vehicle use for all events such as sports tournaments in stadiums or religious functions in large gatherings or any cinema audio release etc, use only mass mode transport. GOI must limit the maximum number of people allowed for sports to watch live depending upon the average traffic density in that area / vicinity when the sports like cricket/ Olympics are made without people in stadiums during COVID pandemic and then the same can be continued.
This measure reduces traffic jams at the entry time (beginning)/ exit time (end) of the cinema where thousands of vehicles rush in the roads at different points causing huge traffic jams/ pollution, the case is same for sports events/ other events like musical nights/audio release of cinemas, etc. as the entry time and exit time from different gates will cause huge traffic jams and huge pollution.
111) GOI must restrict the number of attendees in every marriage function, GOI must shift all existing marriage / function halls in the city to outskirts, incentives for simple marriages Govt must limit the maximum number of invitees for marriage based on the area traffic density during the marriage hours, incentives from Govt for simple registered marriage/ marriage in religious place with less than 10 guests / only blood related immediate family members/ siblings, this measure encourage people to go for simple marriages, this measure necessary as India with 2/3 population youth, majority of them in marriage age group, and every year millions of marries take place and in marriage seasons huge traffic jams and huge pollution. This can be avoided by restricting the number of people who attend the marriage.
Govt must ensure marriage halls are shifted to city outskirts with mass mode transport connectivity, and all people who are attending the marriage must use mass mode transport with an exemption for few immediate members of the bride and groom, they are permitted to use personal vehicles.
Ref My Doc tear 2015 - Reforms in Marriage Related Laws –
112) Limit the public and media gathering at state assembly/ parliament and political offices. All political press conferences be virtual. Ban on personal press conferences; in the process of reduction of traffic jams Govt must limit party workers gathering at political party offices across India, especially at city/ district/ state capital / national headquarters of party offices, as it is a common phenomenon, large gatherings in the narrow roads occur every now and then using perso0nal vehicles in large numbers causing traffic jams in the vicinity and cascading effect in the other parts.
Also the case is same, media gathering in large numbers outside the party office headquarters or residence of the senior political leaders or elected representatives or while the state assembly or parliament in secession, this causes traffic jams in the vicinity as well as cascading effect on other parts, so in order to avoid this GOI must permit only limited media by lottery at these places, with permission media agencies which provide free feed to all other media, and make it mandatory all press conferences be virtual with ban on physical press conferences in all political party offices. This measure reduces traffic jams. And provide more clarity as everything is live and recorded, limited scope for distorted statements by leaders etc
113) Govt ensure reduction of green channel for even for permitted dignitaries, limit Green Channel only for official visits, ban for using for visits to Private functions, making Govt functions for virtual ingratiation. It is very unfortunate that in spite there exist a law limiting green channel, still green channel is in operation across India, be it an official work of moving in traffic from home to office i.e secretariat and also tending assembly secession when the secession is in force, and also when the dignitaries attend private functions such as marriage/ birth day etc of their loved ones or their well-wishers. This causes huge traffic jams across the city.
So GOI must plan to reduce traffic movement of green channel eligible dignitaries, by placing their residence in the vicinity of secretariat/ assembly and ensure they do not use so called conveys/ green channel for private functions and also limit their outside visits to bare minimum, all functions like opening/ closing ceremonies etc be done virtually. This measure reduces traffic jams, and set an example for common people to follow. Also, at present till such infrastructure (residence of dignitaries, assembly, secretariate exist in same complex, govt must ensure such dignitaries are provided with helicopter services to and from their residence to secretariat and assembly to avoid traffic. This measure reduces traffic jams, reduces pollution.
114) GOI must ban media chasing the vehicles of the police vehicle, when police taking the accused from prison to the court or from court to prison or hospital check-up etc. this measure is necessary as media presence in large numbers on public roads outside police stations or outside the investigative authority offices like CBI, ED, etc or courts or at jails or outside Hospitals to report regarding any crime / accused criminal or presenting in courts or taking to hospital or judgment on bail, etc or in any other matter like so-called celebrities involved in crimes or opening any commercial outlets or admitted in a hospital, etc, etc. with a large number of journalists gather with their personal vehicles/ OB vans parked on the public road, and standing on the public road.
Unfortunate police allowing media to occupy public roads causing a slowdown of traffic, leading to traffic jams, raise in pollution, spoiling the health of people. GOI must ban media chasing police in any matter, media should adopt collective effort of only a few journalists take / report of such incidents, and the feed is shared by all.
Unfortunate, to date there is no system in place to regulate media blockade of traffic without curbing the freedom of media, GOI must ban chasing of police vans by media, Ban on media parking vehicles (personal/outdoor broadcast vehicles) at public roads or standing/ placing the media cameras on the public roads outside courts/ prisons or hospitals where accused is taken for a check-up, ban on media outside the police stations or investigative agencies like CBI, ED CID Etc. all this just to claim that their media organization is first to report! To get TRP! When due to the combined action of media every year millions of tonnes of carbon emissions and millions of manhours are getting waste due to traffic delay!
115) GOI must ensure all court proceedings are under CC Camera surveillance, only recording of all court proceedings is given soon after completion of the hearing of each case (uncut /unedited), to all accredited media and all other media can source from accredited media for having what is happening inside the court, also to the lawyers who are representing the case and the immediate family members of the persons involved in the trail. (Already courts made that e-courts and Supreme Court in favor of live proceedings).
This measure brings more transparency and accountability in the judicial system, as a majority of the cases are clients pay the fee for lawyers expecting justice to be delivered to them, this measure creates accountability of lawyers to their clients, also it will help lawyers to improve their law point skills. there should be a system to evaluate lawyers’ performance, fees of lawyers are based on their performance (Ref my Doc "Justices System Reforms" - The year 2012
Also, all police vehicles are provided with Dashcams and the live feed of dashcams be provided to all accredited media, Police should seize vehicles that are chasing them or showing them live, other than the dash cams of the vehicles, reported occasionally, ban on life feed in the process of safety and security of the accused / convict in the transit, this measure of dashcams live feed will eliminate police fake encounters by cooking stories that vehicle ferrying the accused got turtled/ overturned and accused try to flee as such police open fire, etc.
All police stations must have CC Cameras (all places in a police station following the Supreme court directive) and the feed of CC cameras be given live 24/7 for all accredited media houses and only one or two persons from media be officially allowed to speak to police via online video call to ascertain further details and PRO of police will provide all further details required for media or every day 24/7 police online press briefing each time an accused brought to police will be another possible solution to end media chasing, This measure ensures WIN-WIN for the media and the public. As media do not lose its freedom, at the same time could outside police stations/ courts be avoided to a great extent, thus reduction in traffic jams and reduction in pollution.
116) GOI must ban Gatherings of relatives or friends or fans or media around hospitals It is really unfortunate that there is no self-discipline or system in place to restrict gatherings/entry at hospitals, and this led to choking the hospitals/ hospital roads by the relatives of patients in large numbers causing not only an inconvenience for other patients entering/moving in the hospital premises, but also causing huge traffic jams on account of parking in public roads and occupying public roads.
Even though there exists stress/anxiety/sympathy for the patients' relatives/ their friends or their well-wishers of patients, but their acts should not cause unhealthy to others, as anything in the hands of relatives or friends once the patient reaches hospitals it is the duty and responsibility of the doctors and also the almighty.
GOI must make a law restricting only and only the patient and one or two of their relatives be allowed to in the hospital vicinity and rest of them has to monitor through live video coverage from hospitals to enable their relatives/fans aware of the condition of the loved ones in the hospital.
GOI must make it mandatory every hospital is equipped with CC Cameras and every room/ ICU is equipped with CC Cameras and High and mobile video camera facility and every patient has created a unique id and their live feed/information about their condition, etc. be made as video and the in a special app, and only those who have access to the patient's unique id be allowed to view after recording their biometrics, the details all those who used the app be recorded for security and privacy purpose, so that only authorized persons can get access to the patient's condition, this measure ensures all family members/ relatives, friends are informed and updated about the patient's condition, need for a personal visit to the hospital is contained, a WIN-WIN for all.
During the COVID pandemic, when covid19 patients are kept at isolated wards, people simply obeyed, then restricting only one or two persons along with patients and ban on visitors is necessary to save people from the unnoticed prevailing pollution pandemic.
Govt bans the presence of media at hospitals, however, the media may report in their media regarding the health condition of any important person based on the information given by the hospital only, certainly not their interpretation and try to cause panicky in people. This measure reduces pollution/ traffic density, relieves stress in patients' relatives/ well-wishers.
117) Ban on public gatherings at opening ceremonies of commercial outlets, it is really unfortunate that Govt allowed the commercial outlets opening ceremonies causing huge traffic jams in the busy commercial roads, when they do so called grand opening of the outlets with so called celebrities of film and sports persons, and public gather in large number to have a glimpse of the favourite film personality of sports personality. This is causing huge traffic jams. And crating pollution.
GOI limit gathering with on invitation gathering and levy penalty on the commercial outlet gatherings over the limited as well as on people who gather un authorised, via data gathering using mobile GPS and face recognition of people who gathered un authorised. This measure reduces traffic jams and pollution
118) Regulation of Protests on Public Roads, Govt resolve issues within 24 hours, Govt create public protest cites with all facilities. Protest is the public right in democracy, which should be always valued and up held, people have right to protest if they feel that Govt decisions / reforms causes injustice to them, the protests may be spontaneous or may be with Notice to Govt, it is the duty of the Govt to resolve immediately within 24 hours the issues raised by protests by withholding implementation of the reforms/ acts assuring them to resolve in fixed time frame if needed bring in required amendments/ ready to suspending / scrapping the contentious reforms brought by Govt. as democratic government is by the people, for the people, and not every govt reform is 100 % perfect, and reforms are continuous process and people’s opinion should be supreme in Governance rather than enforcing thoughts of few in the government on public.
Govt create team of interlocuters in various disciplines at district and state level and national level with civil society members, subject experts, bureaucrats, ex judges and elected representatives who holds the jurisdiction to negotiate with protestors to resolve the issue with dialogues alone to ensure no protests on roads be indefinite, Ban govt using force on any democratic protests, only if the protests turn violent then Govt may use bare minimum force to disperse protesting crows, no gun firing on any democratic protests.
Govt create a facility within the city/ district head quarter premises for long protests, and the protests site should have facility for water, toilet and food and sleep. Govt issue Protest Bonds which are 100% tax free, to fund the democratic protests by individual citizens (not by organisations) who has the same feeling but unable to protest, the protest funding be only to provide food, toilet, medical facility and overnight sleep facility, and also for creating permeant protest facilities in govt provided land in the city / district headquarters
119) Govt must make 100% digitalization of all Govt transactions with the public to reduce people visiting physically Govt offices, App to record Grievances, addressed in a time-bound manner, ban on the use of personal vehicles, use mass mode transport to visit govt offices. Govt create an App for recording voice/ video by any person who has grievances and posit it in the Govt website or App which will be viewed only by the Govt officials in the hierarchy to ensure grievance are addressed in time bound manner with a compliance report. people who wish to visit Govt office must be provided to talk to the officer concerned through video call and submit his/ her grievance and live interaction for redressal, use of post offices/ Grameen Dak Sevak for video call from Govt officials for further clarification for non-smartphone holders/ no phone holders and GOI app services are free from internet data user charges will further reduce the need for people visiting govt offices, and mandatory all payments to Govt be online transactions. This measure reduces people visiting Govt offices to a great extent, only those who failed to get justice through this measure can visit the offices.
Govt ban use of personal vehicles for visiting Govt offices, a mandatory public who wish to visit govt offices be through mass mode transport, Govt provide free mass mode transport last-mile connectivity through EV.
This measure of grievances through audio-video of App and mass mode transport not only ensures transparency and accountability but also reduce traffic as it reduces people visiting the govt offices, and reduces traffic density and reduces traffic jams, reduces pollution.
Increasing Average Speed
120) Mandatory opening of through fare for all RWA to reduce travel by few kilometres, since many RWA/ colonies get enclosed, as a result in spite of same location other RWA people has to travel several kilometres circumference to reach their RWA, in case of throughfare in some RWA then millions of kilometres be saved resulting in save of fuel, So throughfare is necessary, to ensure security and safety throughfare via RWA be restricted only for personal passenger vehicles of other near residents, Govt may deploy security/ bare security costs for installing AI-based CC cameras, monitored by Govt for ensuring safety and security of that RWA
121) Govt establish 24/7 Road repair service organization ensuring clearing roadblocks, filling potholes Govt ensure road clearing equipment, material and men in every 100 km length on highways. This measure is necessary to ensure roadblocks are cleared as quickly as possible, whether blocks occurred due to tree falls, or accidents, or due to rolling of boulders or landslides, for quick patchwork for potholes or road breaks occurred due to rains or floods, etc. this measure reduces traffic jams. Reduces traffic diversions, thus reduces pollution.
Also, a similar setup should exist in all cities/ towns under municipal administration to clear roadblocks and fill the potholes with one hour to ensure
122) Geo-mapping of manholes, Govt must ensure sewerage blockades are cleared every week to ensure no overflow of any sewage/ manhole in the road, also alert people of the manhole in case of waterlogging, especially in the rainy season, but water logging in normal circumstances should not happen for any normal rains. The GPS must flag and flash alert all manholes en route so that drivers be cautious while driving.
123) Govt formulate a road use coordination dept to minimize road digging by govt or private agencies it is unfortunate that the roads and builds department of Govt will lay roads within few months the roads are digging at different places by different govt departments, for various uses, whether municipal or water dept or cable laying or piped gas or any other purpose, or by private agencies engaged in public works or private works. this not only causes traffic diversion, traffic jams causing pollution, but also loss of public tax paid money, so there is acute need for road use coordination department, any govt or private agency intend to use public road must apply for permit well in advance.
So that planning be done to jointly use the road, same time to minimize road digging, minimize road blocking in that vicinity, also ideal govt ensure road digging and relaying of the road be completed within 24 hours, only for bridge constructions, etc the road should be closed or bottlenecked / shrinker to the limited period.
124) Govt must award project contracts to several agencies for bridge/ road development, for speedy completion of the work in a time-bound manner. ideal the bridge/ flyover ideally be completed within 120 days after through technical study and planning, instead of running for years to complete, this can avoid traffic jams and causing pollution for years not only in the vicinity of that under-construction bridge but across the city due to cascading effect of traffic jam in one place. Govt must start bridge construction winter season/ beginning of the summer season and complete the bride before the rainy season.
125) Govt creates a covered facility in every district / mandal/ block sufficient space for keeping the impounded/ confiscated vehicles for accidents/ traffic violations etc. Ban on parking vehicles impounded / accident vehicles on public roads/ near police stations. Unfortunate that traffic police stations or police stations has no parking space and all impounded vehicles are parked outside the police station on the street roads, as a result, the roads get chocked, in addition, the impounded vehicles are exposed to weathering i.e sun radiation heat, rain, and moisture in the clod and get decayed, all this causes traffic pollution.
GOI must make sure every district//block / mandal has enough covered parking space for parking the impounded vehicles for traffic violations or accidents, with a complete ban on parking impounded vehicles on public roads, uncovered areas in the vicinity of police stations. Govt makes a law to dispose, cases related to impounding of vehicles in a fixed time frame, impounding of vehicles for a traffic violation is the last option.
All impounded/confiscated vehicles by law enforcement for case investigation in criminal cases also be parked in this exclusive parking and the vehicles after detailed examination and video recording are released, rather than allowing them to get decayed naturally without any periodic maintenance.
Drones For Traffic Reduction
126) Use of drones be must restrict for dropping medicines, for use in emergency ban on e commerce delivery Govt easing drone use and mandatory registration of drones need appreciation, Govt must restrict drone use only for dropping medicines (Apperceptions for the Telangana Govt and GOI for Medicine from Sky trail) and also use for delivery of food items/groceries in rural areas and remote places, or during relief operations of natural calamity or any pandemics, also to deliver PDS ration in rural areas with small packs,
Govt must encourage drones in agriculture for spraying (not chemical/ pesticides but organic/natural pesticides where ever needed, and also for the assessment of crop growth, identification of pests, etc),
Govt must ban the use of drones for e-commerce delivery or groceries delivery in cities, Govt allows drones use by police and municipal authorities as and when required for assessing the traffic or crowd movement.
Multi-Mode Travel Card
127) Govt issue an exclusive Multi-Mode Travel Card (biometric) for all citizens, mandatory to use for traveling on any mode of transport. Mandatory digital payments, Ban on cash payments at all modes of transport. The multi-mode transport card should be Biometric-based operatable (to buy tickets, to pay for auto/ taxi, or to buy fuel) only for travel /transport-based system. This multi-mode travel card should be linked to the bank account, with an option to top up the card with money or allow directly deduct from the bank account of the user. The multi-mode transport card can provide credit for travel up to 10% of the earnings per month, so that even in case of no bank balance people can perform travel, in all modes of travel.
Mandatory use of multi-mode travel card (with default digital payment) by all individuals at all private commercial transport/personal transport even for buying fuel at fuel stations, to streamline private / personal travel, to access exact revenues earned by private transport, to access exact amount spent by people on travel., also useful in determining the carbon footprints generated by every vehicle/ individual.
Government must make an exclusive mobile app to record the details of daily travel by using personal vehicles like two-wheelers, four-wheelers or private commercial vehicles like autos, taxis, city buses, metro, and also e rickshaw, car, etc to reach to office/ educational institute or any other purpose.
This app should record details of people who walk on foot for various purposes, for more than one kilometer, which should be voluntary to use if people which to get the carbon credits, and walking to reach the educational institute/office/agriculture field get more points / more carbon credits for reducing pollution.
Vehicle Miles Travelled (VMT) Per Capita
128) Govt determines vehicle miles travelled (VMT) per capita; Govt should impose Pollution Cess for above VMT per capita, incentives for using multi-mode transport. Government should obtain data of travel of every motored vehicle to via total kilometres done by every vehicle, total number of people travelled in motor vehicles to determine vehicle miles travelled (VMT) per capita every quarterly/half yearly/yearly.
Government must use various data it possess (like total fuel used by every vehicle, total kilometres done by every vehicle, persons using multi-mode transport, persons using EV last mile connectivity and persons data travelling) to determine VMT per capita of people by various modes of travel, using motored power vehicles like personal vehicles like two wheelers, four wheelers or private commercial vehicles like autos, taxi, city bus, metro, and also e rickshaw, car etc to reach to office/ educational institute or any other purpose. Govt create an App for voluntary disclose of people to tell how many are travelling in personal vehicles in cities, it should be mandatory to disclose number of persons with bio metric details for travel in highways.
Govt impose pollution cess for above VMT per capita, incentives for using multi-mode transport.
All the motored vehicles should be allowed to use fuel (Petroleum) at normal costs till the VMT Per Capita, and any mileage above the VMT per Capita should be penalized for causing excess pollution, and Pollution Cess should be levied, the pollution cess cost should be uniform throughout India, ideal VMT per Capita can be determined based on the city/town for more convenience of people. To avoid the pollution cess vehicle owners can buy the Vehicular carbon credits from people who are producing less pollution while performing their journey either using bicycle or using multi-mode transport or EV.
Vehicular Carbon Credits
129) Introducing vehicular carbon credits for using multi-mode transport instead of personal vehicles. A game changer measure to reduce vehicular pollution Govt. Must introduce Vehicular Carbon Credits (VCC) system in India, and for every 100 miles of use of multi-mode transport/ non petroleum fuel vehicles (bicycle or EV) Should get one VCC (for example), and all the common users of the multi-mode transport will get credits for their journey. These VCC can be used to encourage people multi-mode transport or use non petroleum fuels to reduce pollution by enforcing people who use personal vehicles to pay for people who cause less /no pollution. To ensure this GOI must determine Vehicle Miles Travelled per capita.
All the personal Vehicles who crossed the average VMT per Capita, they should buy these VCC from the individuals in the Country through Online, for this GOI create an online trade exchange for VCC like Stock exchange can trade their earned VCC by using Multi-mode Transport or non-petroleum fuel vehicles; for VCC this Individual Adult Citizen who is in the working Age group of 18 years above and below 60 Years (retirement age) should be eligible, so that vehicle owners who crossed the VMT per capita limit can buy these VCC to obtain the excess fuel (with pollution cess) above the VMT per capita for their individual Vehicle.
Also there should be different values for VCC, all those who own a vehicle and still use the multi-mode transport should get little more value of VCC so that substantial amount of fuel burning can be reduced,
This VCC measure is a real justice for common people who are using multi-mode transport, as they are being suffering due to vehicular pollution caused by the upper echelons, especially those who are using SUV/ Luxury vehicles which are fuel guzzlers emitting large quantities of fuels for short distances. Also, this measure can be applied to All the E commerce deliveries making them use CNG/ Electric vehicles for deliveries, else buy VCC.
This is a Game Changer measure for Reduction of Vehicular Pollution and providing Justice to people who are using Mass Multi-mode Transport by way of incentives to them for their contribution for reduction in vehicular pollution by rewarding them with Vehicular Carbon Credits (VCC) to earn some money.
Diesel Generator- Motor
130) Mandatory registration of diesel generators/ motors with Ban on sale of losing fuel either petrol or diesel for vehicles or diesel generators or motors, Govt must make it mandatory for every person or family or organization or institution which uses diesel generators or motors which uses diesel be registered and get unique ID card linked to biometrics and Govt to provide diesel on-demand at door delivery.
Govt must ban the sale of loose diesel for diesel electrical power generator and motors used in agriculture or fishing boats, will provide accountability of fuel sale and use by people whether by individual/RWA or by commercial centers or fishing boats or for agriculture or by MSME, this will further ensure mandatory periodic maintenance of diesel generator to ensure fuel efficacy as well reduced decibels of sound.
131) Mandatory to inform in an online real-time about the starting and ending time of diesel generator/ motor, Mandatory periodic maintenance, Ban on self-repair of diesel generators / motors. In the process of regulating and monitoring use of diesel for motors and generators Govt must make it mandatory to provide details of starting time and ending time of diesel generators and motors in the Govt App/ SMS, the quantity it is consuming to produce power per litre of diesel, this measure induces discipline and judicious use of diesel, contain resale as loose fuel by vested interests.
Mandatory periodic maintenance, inspection of diesel generator /motor, ban on self-repair of diesel generators /motor which are using petroleum fuels, ensuring the exhaust pipe is installed/ connected/ place above the nearest highest building, reduces immediate pollution to the people living in the vicinity of diesel generator.
Ban on self-repair of diesel generators/motor which are using petroleum fuels. Mandatory to use onsite service in case of break down via raising a request for repair in the designated govt app. This measure reduces accidents, reduces pollution to a great extent.
132) Govt fund solar power/ inverters in urban areas replacing diesel generators for emergency power supply, as frequent power cuts are common across cities and a common phenomenon in towns in rural areas, and most of the commercial establishments, shops use diesel generators, That causes pollution, as well most of them use unauthored sourced diesel i.e theft diesel from vehicle sold in local markets illegally, Also most of the onsite construction uses diesel generators/ motors for construction material preparation purpose. So govt must provide a one-time tax exemption for change from diesel generators to battery-operated invertors. This measure reduces environmental pollution on account of diesel generators, especially in urban areas
Govt must provide free of cost/ subsidy to all farmers to change from diesel motors to solar-powered motors for lifting/ pumping water in a time bound manner, ideal govt supply power and water in limited quantity for farmers as part of free input supply, as farm support instated of cash support. Govt initiative of solar power pumps to farmers needs appreciation. Apperceptions for GOI, state Govt for supply solar pump sets to farming
Domestic – Household Air Pollution
133) Mandatory kitchen chimneys exhaust fans in all kitchens in houses, , Mandatory all exhaust / chimney in kitchens all apartments/ high rise budlings. Govt ensure all exhaust kitchen chimneys in apartments must be connected in series vertically each flour wise due to rapid urbanization the apartment culture is a common and most of the apartments are compact and kitchens in the apartments are more compact and poor ventilation and even if ventilation the Indian food preparations causes more fumes and the without exhaust fan the same is s circulated not only in the kitchen but inside houses thus exposing kitchen pollution to entire family members, even in the kitchen daily exposure to such fumes cause respiratory issues, severe health disorders.
Since most apartments possess kitchen exhaust fans/ chimneys they emit the fumes from the kitchen to the outer air and since the apartments are congested and more flats in apartments in the limited area thus the exhaust of kitchen chimneys causes air pollution in the entire vicinity of all apartments. as the outside air circulation is poor, and the exhaust fans cause more air pollution.
So ideal every home in the apartment must have kitchen chimneys, and the exhaust pipes of chimes in all kitchens in the apartment from ground floor apartment o top floor apartment are connected in series vertically, so the kitchen chimney exhaust is connected in series. This measure ensures clean air for all.
It is a common experience people feel that Indian food preparation so-called tempering i.e tadkas of causes more pollution, the Spices/chili powder that is burnt in the oil in the preparation of recipes curries causes more air pollution, in the non-vegetarian fry preparations whether chicken or mutton or fish, especially the dry fish used in certain parts of India causes more air pollution.
Govt must educate people on how to prepare Indian foods without causing must pollution like the tempering is poured on the food preparation as a final step, rather than pouring entire food preparation in the tampering vessel, also putting proper lid immediately after tampering, not to burn out the spices, chili powers, etc, make shallow fries instead of deep oil fry's, etc, etc this will reduce the intensity of kitchen pollution.
Also Govt make it mandatory as part of building code to have closed-door kitchen or kitchen area be covered with transparent coverings in case of existing building design has open kitchen, this measure contains kitchen pollution entering other parts of house especially living area and effecting other family members.
134) Mandatory use of exhaust chimneys in all commercial food preparations including roadside eateries, all roadside eateries be at a single location with the exhaust system and exhaust pipes of chimneys be far above the nearest buildings for all restaurants, GOI must regulate restaurants food courts, street food from causing pollution due to continuous preparation of food and causing continuous oil fumes, smoke, etc in the vicinity. Govt makes sure all food courts are placed in a single location area-wise, so that it is easy for the public to choose, also to monitor and contain pollution. Appreciations for GOI initiative of clean Steet food hubs
Ref my doc 2015 - Measures to Contain Food Adulteration Hygienic Food Preparation
135) Govt provide goober gas plants in all villages all household, especially farmers low smoke stoves, govt distribute solar cookers in the process of reduction of pollution from fossil fuels / wood / coal used in the cooking in rural areas, / farmers, govt must 100% fund and create goober gas plants and provide goober gas stoves for every house. Apperceptions for the initiative of GOI Kamdhenu project.
Ref My Doc – Year 2016 - Integrated Measures for protection of Holy Cow
136) Regulation of burning of firecrackers, ban on firecrackers bruising during any celebrations/functions. only firecrackers limited quantity respecting Hindu religious customs during Deepavali for name's sake to continue the Hindu religious traditions which are coming for ages, all firecrackers be sold on digital payments, and the firecrackers pricing be charged based on the amount of smoke emit, based on the amount of sound it produces, limiting the sale and use of fire cankers per household
Ref My Doc April 2016 Regulation of Manufacturing and Use of Explosives & Fire Crackers
137) Ban burning garbage/ garden waste in public places or RWA or private homes by anyone on any occasion, if any fire was made it will be a non-bailable criminal offense, any burning required permission, identification of public burnings/ fire through Google Earth / Bhuvan to identify the fire/smoke in the RWA or any place and alert the local police and municipal authorities and for e department.
138) Govt ensures everyday clearance of solid waste in every RWA, process the same daily for waste to wealth. Fixed time for household to place the trash cans and fixed time for clearance of bulk garbage trash by the municipal authority, followed by disinfection ensure no pending, ensuring Solid waste bin in any RWA does not produce bad odder, and all solid waste bin cleaning staff (manual or mechanized) should have a body CC camera or CC camera mounted on the vehicle to record the daily clearing process up load the same and get certified every day by the RWA staff in the vicinity for cleaning.
Govt must create sector-specific solid waste management with strict implementation by default beginning with the domestic sector by homes and hotels the waste from food be separated, GOI should ensure exclusive collection sept from every home in the RWA only the biodegradable food waste put in a transparent collection container in every home for converting to compost at RWA or group of RWA or by the municipal authorities.
139) Govt must ensure no landfills be piled up like mountains, and ensure every solid waste generated is converted into useful products every day without any backlog of buffer stock of solid waste generation, GOI incentivize every RWA for less solid waste generation, GOI makes it mandatory every household the separately sold waste base on several types and dispose it by calling people to collect, or place it in the respective bins in the apartment / RWA ensuring easy to process them, Govt sept up solid waste to wealth units in every Mandal / district in appropriate numbers, will ensure no formation pf waste dumping yards as everyday waste generated is converted.
Construction - Air Pollution
140) Measures are needed to contain air pollution due to construction activity. Online real-time info of construction activity information to Govt to show they are following standard norms. As it is a common issue that due to rapid urbanization, almost every other living habitation in urban areas, especially the newly developed real estate plots/ ventures/ colonies is witnessing new construction activity of independent houses or the apartments/ group housing or the large high rise apartment complexes, it is an open fact that most constructions do not adhere to basic standard norms to contain dust pollution, as a result, cement dust float in the air and may travel kilometers and settle down on the houses, this is one of the root cause of bronchitis and other respiratory diseases in the people living in that area due to Particle Matter (PM) 2.5, Most affected people are children and elderly. So there is an acute need for containing the spread of construction dust.
Govt must make it mandatory every construction whether individual house or apartment or commercial complex or bride on roadside must cover the construction activity, All construction activity standards are made witnessed to Govt through online real-time details in an App, showing covering construction activity with standard covers as specified by Govt, with day to day update photos of the construction activity showing the entire periphery of the construction, till the construction is completed and ready to occupy (covering all internal woodworks, etc; Mandatory continuous water sparing at the construction site (using the RO wastewater/ recycled water during major cement works/works that emit dust.
Also, the local municipal authorities must record and report of covering of entire construction activity through drone photography periodically (every month) as an additional measure. Also, it is the duty and responsibility of the local gram panchayat or ward members/ adjacent RWA to report the non-compliance of pollution control measures in construction sites across India, report cement dust in their periphery if noticed. app for reporting a violation of construction works.
Govt conducts weekly air quality in the vicinity of all new construction sites, especially large constructions periodically, especially during raising slabs of each floor of the high-rise buildings. Mandatory all construction activity must be completed in a time-bound manner with completing every stage within the time limit provided for all constructions.
141) Ban construction activities after 8 pm and before 8 am. this measure is necessary as the high rise buildings and apartments use 24/7 construction causing disturbance to people living in the vicinity due to construction-related sounds from the transport of material to dumping of material to running the concrete mixtures to fixtures/drilling holes etc causing stress in people living in that vicinity, leading to disturbance in sleep for few months to years causes severe psychologic issues, also the morning before 8 am construction activity leads to loss of peace of mind in people who are preparing their morning prayers as well as going for schools, etc.
142) Govt must possess data of every manufacturing unit, every type of pollution air pollution, mandatory formation of the same type of manufacturing/ same type of products associations, mandatory periodic inspection of measures in place for air pollution by the same type of manufacturing association, in every manufacturing unit, external assessment of air pollution, by the manufacturing unit, external random checking by govt and every trade union should inform the process of manufacture, treatment of gaseous emissions, etc Govt must make put part of the responsibility on trade unions to inform untreated effluent by industry, Govt must install air quality measuring instruments in all industrial zones and at all major factories/ industries which emit gaseous as waste products.
143) GOI must make it mandatory all mining operations be under continuous drone monitoring and provide public video data of mining operations Mining operations cause huge air pollution, water pollution due to excavations, blasting, and transportation of materials, and also dust from stockpiles, waste dumps, as Hundreds of tons of rock are unearthed, moved, and crushed in mining operations increasing the amount of dust and particulates in the air. This air pollution can directly affect human health, so to contain mining pollution
GOI must make it mandatory all mining operations be under continuous drone monitoring and provide video data of mining operations, this video data be in open web to be monitored by the public, mandatory all mining (open/ underground) activity must follow standard anti-dust measures like water sprag, keeping separator/distance between blast and people working, also mandatory to provide safety gears /anti-dust gears for all workers involved in mining. Govt monitors air quality in the vicinity of mining activity and Govt levy the green tax for not following anti-dust measures both at mining site, by trucks carrying mining material or during loading/ unloading of mining material. This measure ensures mining owners adhere to anti-dust measures.
All mining transport vehicles be mandatorily covered and GPS with dash cams and special colour code for all mining vehicles, and mining vehicles be moved only in a specific time, and all loading and unloading of mining trucks be under CC Camera ministering, all vehicles carrying mining material should have speed governors mandatorily, all details of vehicles carrying mining material be placed on the open web with live tracking of the GSP, Dashcams, and all mining material carrying trucks most adhere to the time/speed as specified to cross points/destination in the Govt Speed system/ time mandatorily.
The specific time of reach/ crossing at each point ensure the vehicle adheres to speed limits by and large, which can be ascertained via GPS or by ensuring all tracks are provided with RFID tags, and RFID reads are placed at destination points, so that when the vehicle crosses such pint/ destination, automatic record
This measure contains over speeding of mining trucks, over speeding trucks causes more pollution, and more accidents, mostly the hit and run cases, saves a lot of lives.
Govt must conduct frequent health check-ups for people living in the vicinity of mining activity/ Enroute mining material carrying to check for respiratory disorders and other health disorders on account of mining pollution. Also, govt must make it mandatory responsibility of the mining agency to provide monthly compensation for each person affected by mining dust, whose health is affected due to mining pollution.
Mitigating Pollution Effects
144) Govt must educate/create awareness in people on how to mitigate various types of air pollution (vehicular pollution in urban areas, mining pollution near mining areas and areas affected due to mine material transport by rail/ road, and industrial air pollution in industrial towns, with specific types of industrial pollution, pollution from garbage bins at RWA and also at landfill sites of waste), what are the early symptoms of air pollution health effects whether on respiratory system or skin, etc, how to get tested, when to get tested, what are the precautions one should take at public travel or staying at home, etc what foods need to take to reduce the effects of pollution, etc.
145) Mandatory Raising Greenery in every RWA will further reduce pollution, Govt provides free /subsidized indoor air purifier plants. Mandatory all pollution-causing industry to rise and maintain green cover along highways / cities / municipal parks the area of green cover based on quantity and type of pollution In the process of ensuring more clean air Govt must make it mandatory every RWA must raise greenery that provides more oxygen, and also make it rise terrace gardening in common areas in RWA and Govt provide free/subsidized indoor air purifier plants to get clean air. Govt provides a subsidy to the air purifier machines for home use/ office use, so that people able to better air.
Also, Govt provides a subsidy for roof /terrace coat using paints to reduce surface temperature, so that need for use of air conditioners gets reduced, thus reduction of power usage, thus contribute to the reduction of pollution from coal-burning in thermal power plants.
Mandatory all pollution-causing industry to rise and maintain green cover along highways / cities / municipal parks the area of green cover based on quantity and type of pollution and harmfulness to ecology and humans, the allocation of the stretch of highway or municipal area based on lottery bases to allocate the stretch of highway, or the municipal roads /parks with first preference in the state where the industry/plant is located, this measure improves green cover in highways and cities, creates substantial employment. This measure will improve air quality, help reduce noise pollution, reduces surface temperature, improves water management and promotes biodiversity, ensure better living of humans and all creatures by providing Clean Air For All.
Clean air for all need integrated and holistic measures in transport sector, mining, construction and domestic sectors, to begin with regulating issue of fuel with monitoring through establishment of central petro fuels network authority, and fuel issue on authentication of vehicle registration and mandator sale through digital payment, with ban on cash payment and ban on lose sale of fuel, pricing of fuel based on the type of use low cost for mass mode transport and high cost for personal vehicles, additional cess for high end low mileage/ fuel efficiency personal vehicles, and issue of fuel linked to national registry of vehicles, mandatory all payments to fuels via digital online payment, and mandatory periodic maintenance of vehicles linked to national registry of vehicles and using National registry of vehicles they stop fuel issue be made for non-compliance of mandatory periodic maintenance or traffic violations or fixed speed limits or deviating the lane discipline or non-repair of accident vehicles will ensure drivers adhere to road /traffic discipline, reduced accidents, reduce pollution.
Providing unique ID for every parking space (RWA or Commercial buildings or Private or Govt office or public parking spaces) and mandatory entry exit of parking with authentication of driving license and vehicle registration, creation of online real-time National database of vehicles parked, and integration of parking data with National CCTNS- Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems will eliminate theft vehicles, easy identification of criminals who are evading law enforcement agencies, thus reduce crime rates.
Ban on parking vehicles on public roads, mandatory to show parking to possess a vehicle and Govt allow private to create, lease, sale parking space will free roads and increase average vehicle speed, reduce traffic jams, reduce pollution
Installation of AI-based CC cameras in an all-important location apart from traffic signals in cities and along highways, mandatory installation of dash cameras in every vehicle will along with mandatory GPS in every vehicle enable easy identification of traffic violations, easy in assessing the cause of accidents, makes drivers adhere to traffic norms.
Also making mandatory all vehicle owners and drivers bank accounts are linked to vehicle registration, to enable the automatic imposition of fines for traffic violation via AI-based cameras and Dash cameras and GPS data analysis on automatic bases and drastic reduction of human inference in imposing fines will enforce drivers to be cautious while driving and drive with utmost care for the fear of catching.
Also making it mandatory for every vehicle driver to check vehicle parameters before starting of vehicle or and mandatory report daily kilometers did further ensure the vehicle is fit and known the exact time of mandatory periodic maintenance as per manufactures recommendations will improve fuel efficacy and reduce pollution. Mandatory to record starting and destination by every vehicle, especially in highways, and more than 5 Km in cities, will enable Govt to assess traffic density and provide the best route in case of traffic jams, etc, also daily kilometers and online data of fuel top-up will enable to alert the need for a fuel top-up, to avoid breakdown pf vehicle due to empty fuel.
Govt creates facility for emergency fuel on a call, will enable vehicle get fuel at the place of break down, but with fine, and repeated request for emergency fuel leads to suspension of vehicle registration and driving license for violation of mandatory checking of fuel as part of standard traffic norms to be followed daily and causing inconvenience to other vehicles plying on the road due to break own.
Ban on self-repair, ban on self-towing of vehicle, the establishment of onsite repair will reduce traffic jams on account of break downs, and the onsite repair will do repair or keep the vehicle in bigger vehicle or tow to the nearest service center. In case of accidents, the vehicle registration and driving license get suspended, stop plying and stop fuel issue alter in place till the vehicle get repaired and fitness of the vehicle is assured by the service station.
Mandatory registration of all vehicle service stations and mandatory all service stations are authorized by the vehicle manufacturers, all service stations do service for all vehicles of the same type of different manufactures instead of exclusive service stations and placing service stations in every block/ Mandal based on the number of vehicles pollution and with optimal distance for service will reduce empty kilometers mileage reduce fuel burning, reduce pollution, also making all spare part manufactures tie-up with OEM and get approval foe compatibility for their vehicles and mandatory spare part manufactures sell spare parts only to vehicle service stations with digital payments, and all vehicle service stations service charges are paid in online bank transaction by individual vehicle owners will eliminate the use of duplicate spare parts, reduces pollution.
Mandatory all vehicle repair on CC tv monitoring and vehicle owners can see the CC tv footage of their vehicle's servicing/ repair, also the mandatory surrender of used part/failed parts to govt will enable assessment of the failure of spare parts will ensure all spare parts manufacturers adhere to quality standards, eliminate scope for use of duplicate spares by service stations unauthorisedly, this measure improves better functioning of spare parts reduce accidents and pollution to a great extent.
Restricting the sale of lubricant oils by OEM only to service stations with the ban on sale to individuals and mandatory quantification and safe disposal of used lubricant oils by service stations will contain spurious lubricant oils use and improve the efficiency of engine reduce pollution.
Mandatory every vehicle possess a parking space and govt engage private parking spaces to be hired/ leased by individual vehicle owners in case of non-availability of parking in their RWA or office premises and ban on the use of personal vehicles for offices, educational institutions, will not only reduce traffic density and pollution but also solves parking issues, mandatory all parking lots be covered or vehicles parked in open skies should have share umbrellas will reduce direct sun radiation on vehicles, reduces evaporation of petrol, also to reduce the heat inside the vehicle, thus reducing the need for more cooling of AC thus reduces pollution.
Also mandatory to all drivers get registered with Govt and unique ID for all drivers, fixing hours duty for drivers with 15 minutes rest every two hours payments to drivers based on the vehicle type and duty and all payments to drivers through online back transaction depositing in Govt account with automatic transfer to the and govt create food courts at parking lots, govt provide exclusive food cards for drivers for availing subsided food, will provide security to drivers, provide peace of mind, enable them to drive with concentration and carefulness
Mandatory experience of 30,000 km as the assistant driver to drive heavy vehicles on highways provides enough experience in highways in all weather conditions, mandatory use of sunglasses in daily driving, and creation of greenery along highways to reduce the surface temperate and need for air conders, also all new vehicles be fitted with air condition driver cabins to reduce fatigue of drivers and mandatory installation of the anti-drowsing system, and airbags in all vehicles will reduce accidents.
Fixing retirement age for driving to 60 years on highways (commercial paid drivers and self-driven) and 65 years in city limits and pension for retired commercial drivers and tax concession/ aid for employing drivers for aged above 65 years will further educe accidents, ensure dignified life for retired persons.
Mandatory to provide 50% employment to women and transgender’s in the e commerce EV delivery vehicles and all RWA EV shuttle vehicles and commercial EV last mile connecting vehicles will empower women and transgenders and safe and secure jobs for them.
Standardization of vehicle lighting system with the ban on alteration/ addition of vehicle lights, will reduce accidents as high power lights on vehicles fixed causes light distraction on people driving in opposite and leads to accidents, also using conventional SV / MH street lights in all highways in place of LED lights will reduce accidents due to more visibility of SV/MH lamps, reduce fatigue to drivers eyes, like orange/ yellow light of SV/MH is less strain to eyes compared to blue lights emitted by the LED. The anti-drowsing system in every vehicle will further reduce accidents.
Ban on stooping of vehicles on side of roads, mandatory all food courts be located in highway hubs and toilet and rest facility in highway hubs, mandatory to carry sipper water bottles for drinking water during driving and mandatory to carry vomit bags and pee bags to vomit/ urinate in case of urgency while driving rather than stopping vehicle reduce accidents and reduce fatality, save life and property reduce traffic jams and pollution.
Mandatory periodic health check-ups for all drivers with the specific test for STD will marginalize illegal prostitution on highways, contain STD, ban on stopping in highways, monitoring of stoppage of the vehicle through AI-based GPS monitoring system, and an app for reporting stoppage of the vehicle on highways, will not only reduce accidents but also reduce drivers getting STD/AIDS.
The establishment of emergency medicine teams along highways and mandatory to stop and do report in case of accidents in a special app to get the advice of medical experts online to do first aid before emergency medicine team reaches will save maximum lives of people met with accidents.
Mandatory blood group in Aadhar and on driving license, will save patents in case blood is required for emergency arrangement at emergency hospitals in highways, ban on driving on highways with the suspension of driving license in case of a driver suffering from fever/stomach upset, etc and mandatory self-certification by every driver taking the vehicle on highway route that he/she is healthy and not taking any self-medication, in case of experience any health disorders while driving on highways, mandatory informing emergency medicine and resting at highway hubs will not only ensure drivers are healthy but also reduce accidents on account of unhealthy Ness.
Mandatory universal health insurance for all drivers by default, will help in getting cashless treatment and relieve accident victims and their families from financial burden, mandatory cycling/ walking/yoga linked to health insurance will ensure people are healthy, mandatory every driving license holder undergo yoga and meditation training will further enable drivers able to get rid of stress /anxiety and drive safely.
Mandatory to information to Govt by all persons (drivers/ passengers) if they are going to travel on highways in a private personal vehicle, and all commercial vehicles passenger's data obtained on the automatic mode by Govt due to issue of ticket based on unique id of multi-mode transport, app linked to CCTNA, help in identifying persons, reduce crimes as it is difficult to escape the law.
Mandatory owners provide details of the driver if they give the vehicle for use and mandatory online rental/ lease of the vehicle provide details of the driver, contains minors, unlicensed/ suspended license persons from driving unauthorisedly, mandatory registration of hire vehicles.
All hire vehicles booking only through online / SMS/ voice call, all hire vehicles (two/three/four wheelers or more) fixed with GPS, entry of all passengers in hire vehicles be biometric, mandatory to record the starting point and destination point, fixing limit for the radius of hire vehicles like private EV 3 km, autos 5 km, cabs 20 km from the allocated parking stand and all payments to hire vehicles mandatory digitally, will ensure transparency and accountability of hire vehicles and encourage people to use hire vehicles for short distances up to 20 km, and use multi-mode transport for longer distances, then use hire vehicles from the last mile connectivity, thus reducing traffic density and pollution.
Govt providing by default free limited commercial permit for all personal vehicles to provide free space of their vehicle (two / four wheelers) for a standard rate per kilometer per person will further reduce road density and best utilisation of vehicle space and reduces pollution, increase earnings of people. GPS, Digital payment, bio metric entry of limited commercial permit hire vehicles provides safety and security of providers and users.
Electric Vehicles reduce pollution in the city is true, but they are not 100% environment friendly, as EVs require power and as on date over 50% of total power generation in India from coal, EV battery efficiency diminishes in 5 to 7 years and used battery disposal cause high environmental pollution, EV goods transport trucks 18 to 40 tonnes with long distances carriers is still only in the testing stage, the high initial cost of EV trucks causes economic viability constraint as Govt can't provide subsidy to buy EV like what it is offering for passenger cars, EV resale is lower as batter cost is 40 to 50% of vehicle cost, so millions of conventional trucks will be on the roads for at least another few decades. So EV can be best used in passenger segment and goods distribution in cities, the ideal way of the use of EV as last-mile connectivity.
So, EV can be best induced into the day to day traffic life for considerable reduction in pollution by GOI making it mandatory every RWA, every apartment, or gated community possess an EV to be used by all its residents as a free shuttle vehicle for drop and pick up from the mass mode transport joints exclusively for offices and educational institutions, ban personal vehicles to offices and educational institutions with all offices (Pvt govt) provide free mass mode transport from nearest pints to RWA reduces the traffic density as well as pollution.
This free EV shuttles in by every RWA provide millions of employments. GOI should extend subsidy and EMI support for RWA and EV last mile connectivity hire vehicles rather than subsidizing public tax paid money for personal passenger cars which are mostly used as second vehicles by higher income group people. Private EV for last-mile connectivity will further reduce pollution but also employ for all other purposes, restricting autos, cabs within 20 km from their stand and differed price for fuel based on the type of vehicle, mileage, and purpose (the highest price of fuel for personal vehicles) will encourage people to use hire EV last-mile connectivity.
In the process of ensuring more people use mass mode transport GOI must provide biometric-based free mass mode transport card for all its citizens, with automatic bank linkage, and mandatory all payments to travel in any mode air, rail, bus or hire taxi, cab, auto or hire EV to be paid through digital mode using mass mode transport card with a complete ban on cash payments in all modes of transport, all vehicle fuel payments be through digital mode with a ban on cash payments at fuel stations will reduce the use of personal vehicles, more use of mass mode transport.
In the process of encouraging mass mode transport and discourage personal vehicles GOI must introduce vehicular carbon credits concept by giving credits based on total vehicle miles travelled and highest credits for mass mode transport VMT by individuals will further encourage people to use mass mode transport, also mandatory to buy vehicle carbon credits from open market to get fuel above VMT per month for any personal vehicles will ensure people to use mass mode transport.
Also, by making differed timings for offices/ educational institutions and differed timings for commercial/ business establishments locally ensure no traffic jams / improve the average speed of vehicles with mass transport for educational and office purposes with free EV shuttle last-mile connectivity from RWA and imposing pollution cess for a long travel to ensure people stay/reside near to the workplace / educational institutions and odd-even formula for personal vehicles, along with incentives from Govt for work from home for the creation of a separate portacabin with the fixed system, dedicated internet, and VPN by the employers' organization will reduce traffic movement.
Govt providing incentives for online shopping/ grocery sourcing locally, GOI ensure special onetime fixed discount/amount for in person shopping by travelling mass mode transport, and green tax fixed one time amount on every purchase bill for in person vehicle use for in person shopping in all commercial shopping will encourage people use mass mode transport.
GOI creates an app for online groceries from Kirana stores locally with digital payment and use of provision debit card by all income earners will further reduce vehicle movement. And Govt's streamlined credit system for Kirana stores (mom & pop stores) through provision debit cards will further encourage people to use their regular Kirana stores which provide credit to them.
Also making it mandatory for every RWA to collect electricity bills, water bills, municipal bills, and payments to milk, newspaper, cable, etc in monthly maintenance charges will further reduce vehicular movement for bill payments or bill receivables, also mandatory every RWA creates a provision for hair cut/ washing and employ full time/ part-time traditional/trained persons and pay a fixed monthly salary like by collecting the money from all residents in the RWA will further reduce vehicular movement.
Ban on possessions for marriage or religious or political with an exception to citizens movement and ban on media chasing police vehicles, GOI ensure police brief immediately after nabbing any accused via video press conference and recorded court proceedings are given immediately after completion of hearing in any matter to media, will contain media chasing/ causing traffic jams, this measure reduces pollution.
Also ban on gatherings at hospitals, restricting only one/two attendants with patients to visit hospitals, hospitals provide recorded video footage with date and time and health bulletin with date and time update condition of every patient in hospital app with access to patient's relatives will further reduce traffic jams.
Regulating protests on public roads, with duty of the Govt to resolve the issues in time bound manner with assurance in 24 hours of protest, exclusive protest cities in city/ district headquarters for long protests reduces traffic diversions and traffic jams and reduces pollution.
Limiting the gatherings at political party offices, and limiting media presence at political party offices and state assembly and parliament and houses of elected representatives and al press conferences be made mandatory virtual, will further reduce traffic jams and reduce pollution.
Ensuring green channel dignitaries are provide residence in the vicinity/ same complex the office, assembly, secretariate, will reduce traffic jams, till such time provide helicopter service from residence will reduce traffic jams and pollution, also limiting green channel to official works, and also most official works such as opening closing ceremonies / functions be attended virtually will further reduce traffic jams and reduce pollution.
Also restricting the number of visitors in marriage, mandatory to register for any gatherings above 10, and imposition of green tax on above 100 gathering and maximum gathering of 500 in cities and 10,000 in city outskirts for any function based on the availability of parking will further reduce traffic jams. Ban use of personal vehicles and mandatory use of mass mode transport for cinemas, sports events, will further reduce traffic jams.
Also, geo-mapping of manholes and 24/ clearance of sewage and ensure no water logging on roads will further reduce traffic jams, also mandatory to open through fare in RWA for other RWA passenger vehicles and Commercial vehicles will further reduce pollution.
Govt awarding contracts for the construction of brides/ metro to several contracts to finish the work in 120 days will reduce traffic jams and reduce pollution. Planned coordination among departments while making roads, and road diggings are filled within 24 hours will further reduce traffic jams.
GOI ensure 100% digitalization of all govt services and App for recording grievances each department wise with link to hierarchy for grievance redressal will further reduce traffic, use of post offices/ Grameen Dak Sevak for video call form Govt officials for further clarification for non-smartphone holders/ no phone holders and GOI app services be free from internet data user charges will further reduce the need for people visiting govt offices, and mandatory all payments to Govt be online transactions.
Mandatory registration of diesel motors and diesel generators and mandatory to record in App the time of on and off/ use of diesel generators and sale of diesel for diesel generators/motors at doorstep, all payments be online digital tractions, and Govt extends doorstep delivery of fuel only in rural areas and city outskirts where fuel stations are far away to reduce empty trips will further reduce pollution. Govt provides subsidy for the installation of solar power/inverters in areas that are prone to frequent power cuts to replace diesel generators.
Mandatory to cover all construction activity and report every day in the Govt app about construction activity mandatory to install CC cameras with live feed in Govt cloud to record the construction activities will contain construction dust pollution and ban on construction activities after 8 pm and before 8 am will reduce stress on people living in the vicinity of construction.
Use of drones for the delivery of medicines in cities will not only help patients get medicine in time but also reduces traffic, mandatory to use of drones by all mine operators to record the measures taken to prevent the spread of mining pollution at the site, will enforce the mining operators to take pollution containing measures at blast and loading at the site, exclusive vehicles for carrying mining material with mandatory standard cover to contain mine dust spreading and mandatory speed governors and limit the number of trips per day for every mining material carrying trucks, live feed of dash cameras of mining material transport vehicles in the public domain will ensure mine material carrying vehicles adhere to anti dust norms, reduce air pollution.
GOI must classify industry type and pollution generated and geo-map pollution-causing industry, also quality control and implementation of industry-standard pollution measures in the same type of industry through creating associations of same type f industry and mandatory inspection among the same type of industry for pollution control measures will further contain industrial pollution, also fixing responsibility on trade unions to inform about untreated discharges or unregistered illegal industry will further contain pollution. Mandatory fixing air quality meters in every major industry that causes pollution and in the industrial zones will enable govt to assess the air quality and enforce the industry to take necessary steps to contain pollution.
Mandatory to possess kitchen chimneys in every house with tall chimneys connected in series in apartments will reduce pollution to a great extent, mandatory every kitchen (commercial/ charity) must-have kitchen chimney including the roadside food courts will further reduce pollution to a great extent, Govt ensuring all farmers establish and use of gobar gas by farmers will further reduce the need for use of smoky wood for cooking, improves health and reduces pollution.
Regulating the manufacture, sale, and use of firecrackers, and restricting the use of for any functions in limited quantity only in city outskirts and use of firecrackers in cities in limited quantity only for Deepavali fire, will contain air pollution to a great extent.
Govt ensure garbage collection, segregation, and processing of garbage, waste to wealth a continuous process in every district/ Mandal, and ensuring no piling up of garbage at any place will contain pollution to a gat extent and reduce pollution to a great extent.
Ban on burning garden/ street greenery waste/residues, AI-based satellite monitoring of fire /smoke in RWA or public places and alerting the RWA and local municipal administration and police to immediately act and dowse the fire and contain smoke and impose fine to the RWA for violation of the law on automatic manner, will contain burning of residues to a great extent. Got support Verme compost plants in every RWA or group of RWA to use tree residues will improve the environment and also increase green cover due to Verme compost.
Govt ensuring majority of farmers across India shift to natural farming, will not only improve the environment, but also drastic reduction of manufacturing of chemical-based fertilizers and pesticides contain environmental pollution and Govt educating people on how to safeguard themselves from the pollution effects, what foods to consume to reduce the effects of pollution, Govt distributing indoor air purifier plants to every house through RWA to minimize effects of pollution will further reduce effects of pollution.
Mandatory to rise greenery in every House, every RWA, every street and mandatory for pollution causing industry to rise and maintain greenery along the length of highways, will ensure fresh air, improve green cover, reduces surface temperature, reduces sound pollution, improves water table, improves bio diversity, all these integrated, holistic measures on implementation ensure Clean Air For All, for a healthy and happy living of all.